Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Re: New Hunter Biden Email - Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    It seems all you can do is hope it goes away, if you go with the lesser of two evils mindset, and what you consider the lesser is engaged in the corruption you say is so great... that very few understand it's ramifications...

Mind boggling.
    My "very few understand the ramifications" comment was in regards to "making the cartridge box inevitable"

2. Re: New Hunter Biden Email - Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    What???? There was a little know scandal called Russia collusion. After that mess, nothing else really matters
    And no doubt you will call bs on anything that does not have a "smoking gun" to prove it. I dont fault you for that. It is the result of years and years of politicians splitting technical hairs in attempts to spin their agendas. Again, thats why I keep hoping to see a true statesman come to the forefront. Someone who has the character and backbone to be honest with the public.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: New Hunter Biden Email - Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    You would think. I believe it to be unseemly but unfortunately it has been going on for as long as I can remember, in every administration. I dont know how it could be ended either. I remember Billy Beer from the Carter Admin (small thinker) up to Trumps kids and family members with their books. It appears some are just better at it than others tho none of it reflects well on a current administration.

No where, that Im aware of, has it been proven, Hunter actually got access for the company. This administrations constant claims of "treason", "scandal" and "fraud" followed by investigations that go no where will make it even harder to believe them if/when they actually uncover something.
    Billy selling beer and Trump's kids making beer money (to them) for writing books isn't the same thing AT ALL as Hunter (whose abilities indicate he would be lucky to wait tables at an Applebees) selling access to his VP father and accruing hundreds of millions in the process.

Billy and the Trump kids aren't selling access to power. If you can't see the difference then, well, you are likely a Biden voter and drive with a mask on while alone in your car.

4. Re: New Hunter Biden Email - Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Billy selling beer and Trump's kids making beer money (to them) for writing books isn't the same thing AT ALL as Hunter (whose abilities indicate he would be lucky to wait tables at an Applebees) selling access to his VP father and accruing hundreds of millions in the process.

Billy and the Trump kids aren't selling access to power. If you can't see the difference then, well, you are likely a Biden voter and drive with a mask on while alone in your car.
    Still havent seen any proof that Biden gave access...all i have seen is right wing talking heads speculating. Ive seen more evidence that Trump is going broke than I have that Biden gave anyone anything. And please dont show me that stupid video where Biden is happy that he carried out official U.S. policy. It just just makes people look as foolish as the results of the "treasonous", "scandalous" unmasking debacle that FOX news ran as their top story for days on end. If your gona claim malfiesence at least have something more than a personal wish its true and a debunked conspiracy theory.

Still havent seen any proof that Biden gave access...all i have seen is right wing talking heads speculating. Ive seen more evidence that Trump is going broke than I have that Biden gave anyone anything. And please dont show me that stupid video where Biden is happy that he carried out official U.S. policy. It just just makes people look as foolish as the results of the "treasonous", "scandalous" unmasking debacle that FOX news ran as their top story for days on end. If your gona claim malfiesence at least have something more than a personal wish its true and a debunked conspiracy theory.
    So its US policy to have another countries lead prosecutor fired? And they have 6 hrs to do it? Sounds like bullying/extortion tactics to me and there is ample evidence coming out that it was tied into the Burisma investigation. Its really amazing you can't see who's laying in bed with China,Russia and Iran. The proof is in the pudding and you are in complete denial. From wikileaks to the Russian hoax to the fake "white nationalists are fine people" to the Kavanaugh hearings disgrace to a phone call impeachment? You can't see. The democrats show you their hand but yet you keep putting chips in a pile with a pair of deuces.

The sickest thing about all of this is how FB and the rest of social media is trying to censor this. It's really crazy how far-reaching the arms of the establishment are. I've read that a lot of people's posts are getting flagged immediately as if this is an alien conspiracy or something.

Edit: It's almost a shame that I have to make sure I follow Fox News and Breitbart on FB to make sure I see stuff like this, but it is the truth.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    The sickest thing about all of this is how FB and the rest of social media is trying to censor this. It's really crazy how far-reaching the arms of the establishment are. I've read that a lot of people's posts are getting flagged immediately as if this is an alien conspiracy or something.

Edit: It's almost a shame that I have to make sure I follow Fox News and Breitbart on FB to make sure I see stuff like this, but it is the truth.
    Agreed. I checked the morning news shows this morning. NOTHING about this.

If Biden wins this election, it will be almost exclusively because the media refused to run stories that would hurt him.

At least you're looking at all sides.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Still havent seen any proof that Biden gave access...
    https://giphy.com/gifs/Yl5aO3gdVfsQ0/html5

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Agreed. I checked the morning news shows this morning. NOTHING about this.

If Biden wins this election, it will be almost exclusively because the media refused to run stories that would hurt him.
    I can't agree with this. I've said over and over again on here that Trump's biggest mistake is not using the same strategy that he used against Hillary in terms of exposing Biden's mess in the swamp of the establishment.

Whenever Trump speaks, the media has no choice but to cover it since he coincidentally gets ratings. Trump needs to hammer stuff like this home instead of trying to lean into the far-left controlling Biden boogeyman. You guys know me. I WISH to the bottom of my heart that was true, but it has no teeth. If Trump has any chance of winning, he needs to continue to get in front of microphones and talk about Biden's corruption. Biden has a lot of mess that he's trying to hide.

I can't agree with this. I've said over and over again on here that Trump's biggest mistake is not using the same strategy that he used against Hillary in terms of exposing Biden's mess in the swamp of the establishment.

Whenever Trump speaks, the media has no choice but to cover it since he coincidentally gets ratings. Trump needs to hammer stuff like this home instead of trying to lean into the far-left controlling Biden boogeyman. You guys know me. I WISH to the bottom of my heart that was true, but it has no teeth. If Trump has any chance of winning, he needs to continue to get in front of microphones and talk about Biden's corruption. Biden has a lot of mess that he's trying to hide.
    Did you watch any of the rally last night. He laid into Biden's corruption hard.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Did you watch any of the rally last night. He laid into Biden's corruption hard.
    Exactly.

Media is not covering the election like 2016. After watching 4 morning shows and checking 5 left leaning media sites last night, you wouldn't even know there was an election. It's all COVID stuff all day.