Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

New Hunter Biden Email - Interesting

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-...iz-man-to-dad/

A new email from Burisma executives to Hunter Biden indicates that Burisma top brass may have been in contact with Joe Biden while he was VP.

The never-before-revealed meeting is mentioned in a message of appreciation that Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, about a year after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the e-mail reads.

An earlier e-mail from May 2014 also shows Pozharskyi, reportedly Burisma’s No. 3 exec, asking Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on the company’s behalf.

The blockbuster correspondence — which flies in the face of Joe Biden’s claim that he’s “never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings” — is contained in a massive trove of data recovered from a laptop computer.

Nothing to see here folks.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Re: New Hunter Biden Email - Interesting

Mini- October surprise.

Unfortunately I don't think this is as much of an issue as it should be with those consider to vote for the Harris Biden ticket.

No one that would vote for a Biden, cares about ethics. Come on man. They are voting for a guy that continues to tell them to get him back in the senate

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Mini- October surprise.

Unfortunately I don't think this is as much of an issue as it should be with those consider to vote for the Harris Biden ticket.
    FAKE NEWS.... Just like the "treasonous" unmasking investigation that found so little they wont even write a report on the lack of findings....

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    No one that would vote for a Biden, cares about ethics. Come on man. They are voting for a guy that continues to tell them to get him back in the senate
    No longer a matter of ethics. Its credibility. After 8 Benghazi investigations, The voter Fraud investigation after 2016, The Durham investigations release of an intel assessment that is rated so low its laughable and Lord knows what other investigations that have produced nothing or been debunked anyone who doesnt look at anything THIS administration produces with a jaundiced eye has to be nothing more than a partisan hack or a fool. Yep, another "bomb" from the administration that has brought you more criminal indictments than even Watergate....

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    No longer a matter of ethics. Its credibility. After 8 Benghazi investigations, The voter Fraud investigation after 2016, The Durham investigations release of an intel assessment that is rated so low its laughable and Lord knows what other investigations that have produced nothing or been debunked anyone who doesnt look at anything THIS administration produces with a jaundiced eye has to be nothing more than a partisan hack or a fool. Yep, another "bomb" from the administration that has brought you more criminal indictments than even Watergate....
    Thank goodness we've put a stop to this foolishness and gotten back to the point where a guy can make decent multi-million dollar living consulting in a foreign company in a field in which he has ZERO experience, because his dad is the VP.. and he can get them access.

it almost seemed for a second that people were going to put a stop to that.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Thank goodness we've put a stop to this foolishness and gotten back to the point where a guy can make decent multi-million dollar living consulting in a foreign company in a field in which he has ZERO experience, because his dad is the VP.. and he can get them access.

it almost seemed for a second that people were going to put a stop to that.
    You would think. I believe it to be unseemly but unfortunately it has been going on for as long as I can remember, in every administration. I dont know how it could be ended either. I remember Billy Beer from the Carter Admin (small thinker) up to Trumps kids and family members with their books. It appears some are just better at it than others tho none of it reflects well on a current administration.

No where, that Im aware of, has it been proven, Hunter actually got access for the company. This administrations constant claims of "treason", "scandal" and "fraud" followed by investigations that go no where will make it even harder to believe them if/when they actually uncover something.
    Last edited by FloridaBasedFan; 10-14-2020 at 03:56 PM.

You would think. I believe it to be unseemly but unfortunately it has been going on for as long as I can remember, in every administration. I dont know how it could be ended either. .
    It has been going on for ages... nepotism... graft... payola...

It's not unseemly. It's corruption... criminal influence peddling.

And I don't think there are too many people that are going to pull that level for Biden, and do it without knowing that this is what they are voting for. But they'll do it anyway.

And that is why this nation's problems cannot be solved at the ballot box.

The acceptance of this level of corruption, and the level of fundamental division that fuels it makes the cartridge box inevitable.

Sad truth.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    It has been going on for ages... nepotism... graft... payola...

It's not unseemly. It's corruption... criminal influence peddling.

And I don't think there are too many people that are going to pull that level for Biden, and do it without knowing that this is what they are voting for. But they'll do it anyway.

And that is why this nation's problems cannot be solved at the ballot box.

The acceptance of this level of corruption, and the level of fundamental division that fuels it makes the cartridge box inevitable.

Sad truth.
    I hope you are wrong about this assessment. Very few actually understand what the ramifications would be. I keep looking for that honest statesman...maybe after your comment you can understand why character is so important to me in choosing an elected official. It does get old always having to try and choose between the lesser of two evils.

Blog Entries

I hope you are wrong about this assessment. Very few actually understand what the ramifications would be. I keep looking for that honest statesman...maybe after your comment you can understand why character is so important to me in choosing an elected official. It does get old always having to try and choose between the lesser of two evils.
    It seems all you can do is hope it goes away, if you go with the lesser of two evils mindset, and what you consider the lesser is engaged in the corruption you say is so great... that very few understand it's ramifications...

Mind boggling.

Yeah... I hope that I'm wrong too.

But I think deep down inside we both know I'm not.

We have reached the point in the road that is the terminus for wretched excess.

Corruption, Dishonesty, Hedonism, Debauchery, and Hatred for those who object to it all.

There are 8 year old boys on stage in night clubs grinding with drag queens in thongs... and people are telling us it's OK.

But it's not OK... a spring is being wound... every riot, every looting, every drag queen shakin their shit with an 8 year old, every corrupt influence peddler, every "fuck white people"... every one of them winds the spring a little tighter.

Don't get me wrong.. I'm not a prude... I don't care what grown adults do with one another privately. I don't care what color a man is. I don't care what he prays to. I just want to be left in peace. And I want the same for my family.

But that's not enough for the people winding the spring... click... click..click...

It's gonna unwind one day... it's gonna be clicked too far... by people who know no limits... and when it breaks... the backlash will be total... and the excesses will be crushed, Then we will begin again.

So it is with the end of every great power...

What???? There was a little know scandal called Russia collusion. After that mess, nothing else really matters