Page 7 of 279 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Election Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    It is silly, but it backs my anecdotal experience that this so called battleground state isn’t even going to be close... there is nearly no support for the DNC in Pa currently.

Governor Wolf is exceptionally unpopular currently and may have inadvertently cost Biden the election trying to tow the party line with the bombastic unconstitutional responses to the pandemic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just dont get where people keep stating how governors are pulling all these "unconstitutional" responses like quarantines, lock downs and masks. There have been 2 SCOTUS decisions backing the powers of the governors in this regard. Companie Fransais sometime around 1900 and Gibons vs Ogden. They pretty much spell it out. The governors have the power and it is constitutional.

Re: Election Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    It is silly, but it backs my anecdotal experience that this so called battleground state isn’t even going to be close... there is nearly no support for the DNC in Pa currently.

Governor Wolf is exceptionally unpopular currently and may have inadvertently cost Biden the election trying to tow the party line with the bombastic unconstitutional responses to the pandemic.

I believe in your area there is not a lot of Biden support. Go to philly and you’ll find the opposite.
    And with ballots being allowed to come in late, even with illegible post marks, and all the other chicanery opened up by the mail in ballots, PA is ripe to be stolen

I think Trump is done personally. Much for the same reason Hillary lost. For whatever reason, he's not been able to run a good campaign. I think messaging is part of it, he doesn't have a coherent one, and I think CV hurt him badly by taking away his one big advantage which was the barnstorming (narcissists can go all day without rest when being stroked).

The lunatic he got to run his campaign, Parscale, blew all his cash and now he's getting outspent badly down the stretch.

These are basic campaign mistakes, like Hillary's failure to secure the rust belt and pitch a message that would help her there.

I think Biden is going to be just awful. It's going to be a QB controversy early with Harris in the wings and the fringe clamoring for her. I think it's going to be a schizophrenic admin too for that reason.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I think Trump is done personally. Much for the same reason Hillary lost. For whatever reason, he's not been able to run a good campaign. I think messaging is part of it, he doesn't have a coherent one,
    I agree with this. I dont know that Trump is "done", but I do think he has a serious issue with messaging. It's been one of my biggest complaints with him as President. He just can't answer a question simply...he's all over the place and bring in different talking points that may or may not really apply to a particular topic. It's hard to listen to. I'm not surprised that the average voter is turned off or just not clear on Trump's position on most things.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Election Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    I believe in your area there is not a lot of Biden support. Go to philly and you’ll find the opposite.
    And with ballots being allowed to come in late, even with illegible post marks, and all the other chicanery opened up by the mail in ballots, PA is ripe to be stolen
    I actually found a third road sign on Sunday... had to drive past 3-4 dozen new a Trump signs to find it.
    The population dense areas in Philly and Pittsburgh are Biden’s only hope. The vast majority of the land mass is going to be a landslide. Very akin to the last presidential election map:

As a country, I actually think we should strongly consider splitting into 3 counties as the divide grows.

California, Oregon and a Washington can become Leftyland.

And NYC can Join New England and split off.

Those two areas can burn to the ground Ina. Few decades and then we can scoop up the pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post

I heard a story yesterday that PA is sending out unsolicited ballots and this will cause Trump to lose a state that he actually won

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I agree with this. I dont know that Trump is "done", but I do think he has a serious issue with messaging. It's been one of my biggest complaints with him as President. He just can't answer a question simply...he's all over the place and bring in different talking points that may or may not really apply to a particular topic. It's hard to listen to. I'm not surprised that the average voter is turned off or just not clear on Trump's position on most things.
    How can you say this. His message is to continue the first 4 years of success. Talk about lack of a message. We don’t know Biden’s agenda. Can you even name his campaign slogan?

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    I heard a story yesterday that PA is sending out unsolicited ballots and this will cause Trump to lose a state that he actually won
    I know someone that already received three.

Blog Entries

How can you say this. His message is to continue the first 4 years of success. Talk about lack of a message. We don’t know Biden’s agenda. Can you even name his campaign slogan?
    I don't disagree with that either.

I just don't think Trump does a good job with his messaging. Take the last town hall. A woman asked him about corporate tax rates. Now, this is an easy question for someone with Trump's background. And, IMO, his answer was all over the place and confusing. That was a prime opportunity for him to say that during Obama's administration, the corporate tax rate was among the highest in the world and that had direct implications on job availability in this country because corporations are businesses and will go to where they can make the most money. During the Trump administration, they lowered the corporate tax rate so that it was one of the lowest tax rates in the world and the result was a significant increase in jobs and a significant decrease in unemployment.

He has a tendency to ramble and it makes him really hard to listen to. I really wish he would work with a public speaker coach.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

10. Re: Election Predictions

But...he has this gal all primed up and ready to grab the reins if he were to win. Probably wouldn't be long until she took over. Saddle up, you dog-faced pony soldier.

https://youtu.be/XOnD9U5UOBE

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    But...he has this gal all primed up and ready to grab the reins if he were to win. Probably wouldn't be long until she took over. Saddle up, you dog-faced pony soldier.

https://youtu.be/XOnD9U5UOBE
    She'll be the worst. It will be all victim all the time.

This is what I don’t understand. Where are you all located that you see the past 4 years as a success? This past year especially was as bad as 2007-08 IMO.