Blog Entries

Re: Election Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I think that is the minimum.
    I agree. I think the high side is 20%

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    With Kamala as VP candidate and the BLM movement you have got to be kidding. There is no way that happens.
    By the way. Kamala is a drag on AA support, she has locked up a lot of black men who were innocent. She did not do well in the primaries with AA voters.

As for BLM, there are large numbers of blacks who do NOT support it. Those BLM folks were going to vote Democrat regardless and their violence is turning others off.

And where are the BLM prominent? Well, MN from the Floyd death. Who was running that system that is accused of systemic racism? Black folks are smart enough to see that.

It is possible that the lock on minority voters the Democrats has enjoyed is beginning to turn and if that happens even in a small degree the importance is monumental.

By the way. Kamala is a drag on AA support, she has locked up a lot of black men who were innocent. She did not do well in the primaries with AA voters.

As for BLM, there are large numbers of blacks who do NOT support it. Those BLM folks were going to vote Democrat regardless and their violence is turning others off.

And where are the BLM prominent? Well, MN from the Floyd death. Who was running that system that is accused of systemic racism? Black folks are smart enough to see that.

It is possible that the lock on minority voters the Democrats has enjoyed is beginning to turn and if that happens even in a small degree the importance is monumental.
    Your premise is that Trump will get more african american votes than any republican in decades. I do not agree with your logic and will see the result in November.

We'll see.

What percentage of AA vote do you think Trump gets?
    Less than he got in 2016.

Your premise is that Trump will get more african american votes than any republican in decades. I do not agree with your logic and will see the result in November.
    What percentage of AA votes do you think Trump gets?

just a quick look Trump got 8% of the black vote in 2016. If you are saying less than 8% that's good enough for me. I think he gets at least 12% and maybe even high teens.

You're wrong...and once again you throw in a personal insult. I see a majority of Trumpsters on this site are unable to communicate unless they also insult people. If Trump wins, I will accept that. Thats the democratic process. Will you accept a Biden win?
    That was not a personal insult, it was humor. Calling someone a c*** or a s***bag is a personal insult. Humor and sarcasm are real things, although I don't think they can be taught.

As for accepting a Biden win, it depends on the circumstances.

That's an honest answer.

Also, don't be ashamed of you masturbation problem.

just a quick look Trump got 8% of the black vote in 2016. If you are saying less than 8% that's good enough for me. I think he gets at least 12% and maybe even high teens.
    Yup, less than 8%. I will go for 6%.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    That was not a personal insult, it was humor. Calling someone a c*** or a s***bag is a personal insult. Humor and sarcasm are real things, although I don't think they can be taught.

As for accepting a Biden win, it depends on the circumstances.

That's an honest answer.

Also, don't be ashamed of you masturbation problem.
    I have a dick to masturbate with oh dickless one.

What circumstances are you referring to...that he is proclaimed the new president over Trump?

Yup, less than 8%. I will go for 6%.
    Trump's approval ratings have went up amongst black voters since 2016. Just saying. I'm looking at between 15-20%.

I have a dick to masturbate with oh dickless one.

What circumstances are you referring to...that he is proclaimed the new president over Trump?
    Lol, I would have gone with self deprecation there but can roll with that.

I think if we are counting ballots for a month after the election no one will be happy unless their side wins. That's what I mean.

If there is a merciful God in heaven it will be clear and decisive who won and it will happen quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Lol, I would have gone with self deprecation there but can roll with that.

I think if we are counting ballots for a month after the election no one will be happy unless their side wins. That's what I mean.

If there is a merciful God in heaven it will be clear and decisive who won and it will happen quickly.
    I agree, I do not want this election to drag on after November 3rd. That would be a disaster for this country no matter who wins.