Page 276 of 279 FirstFirst ... 274275276277278 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,312 of 3340

Re: Election Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    This could wind up being on par with Patriot Act and NDAA. And I don't like it. We are in an age where information is literally being controlled and dissenting voices silenced. Very Orwellian.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Cool. I didn’t know that. I will look into it. Apple might drop it from the AppStore, so that won’t help it’s value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Looks like the platform and the money will be gone soon.... terrible investment.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    This could wind up being on par with Patriot Act and NDAA. And I don't like it. We are in an age where information is literally being controlled and dissenting voices silenced. Very Orwellian.
    Where 've you been the last 4 years? It's been snowballing for quite a while. Does the name Hunter Biden ring a bell?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Yup.

I also want to keep an eye on this domestic terror law Biden is talking about, I have some concerns that they’ll use what happened at the Capitol to roll back certain constitutional rights similar to the patriot act. Kinda like the Germans did with the Reichstag Fire.
    Can you say right to bear arms?

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    The Dems don’t and won’t control SCOTUS. It is decidedly Right. And since they have the final say on the Constitution...I doubt the Left gets many ridiculous laws passed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not to mention to really do ridiculous things you need 60 votes in the senate

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    The dems could add 9 new dem lifetime members to the SCOTUS tomorrow and change everything. And there is nothing anyone can do to stop them
    Again, requires 60 votes, no?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Not to mention to really do ridiculous things you need 60 votes in the senate

Schumer has talked of doing away with that. If he does that is the sign here comes the crazy shit including adding SCOTUS justices.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Again, requires 60 votes, no?

Not really The 9 justices are more of a tradition. The constitution doesn’t say how many there should be.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    This.

Except, it's all of them.

They're all cut from the same cloth. Self-preservation, fellow Americans be damned.
    Their only set in stone position is whatever is going to get them reelected

Oh man, always entertaining. Bunch of jokers on here crying about dens adding judges, but not a damn word about why that would be entertained in the first place. How about you address the seat that was stolen from the last Administration before you go crying about them "maybe" adding more judges because trump & mitch & the gang ACTUALLY ammed through a crazy bitch that talks in tongues and deals with snake handlers or some shit.

And even then there's a silver lining; as trump thought that the judges he thought were going to be "his" have been butt f**king him & his cronies as they threw out his baseless lawsuits & attempts to steal an elections & such. Laughing their asses out of countless courtrooms & making him & his kooky lawyers look even dumber than usual. That was the best part of all. Especially when watching Duh'nald Twitterhands whine & melt down all over social media about it! 😄😄

Quote Originally Posted by Don Frye's Moustache View Post
    Everything being done is legal and constitutional. Whether or not you agree with anyone contesting this, it is no more unAmerican than the impeachment was. Both have precedent.

It is the sort of attitude from some when Republicans dare to take a stand that is lacking when the Democrats do the same thing that creates such divides among the citizenry. I somehow how doubt the folks bothered by congressional challenges spoke out against the Kavanugh witch trial or the impeachment. A little consistency isn't too much to ask.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Both sides are driven by their respective media pedaling grievance.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Isn’t this social media? :)
    Nah, bulletin boards aren't smart enough at targeting you with content to be social media. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Millions only voted for president and left everything else blank. Nothing to see here.
    That depends. How many do it in a typical election?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Bought in privately. I didn’t think it was a good idea.... my wife likes to find opportunities and invest in unusual places.

Lots of ‘private’ companies are open to investment.
    Second market?