Page 2 of 279 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 3340
  1. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    55,990
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Election Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Him or Collins. Probably Collins.
    Susan Collins would be my guess too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.





  2. #14

    Re: Election Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Susan Collins would be my guess too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hard to believe an election in 3 weeks. Seems crazy. The entire CV thing has really made my perception of the seasons and time completely whacked.

    I'm pulling the opposition bin down from the storage room and dusting off the mouse turds just in case, lol. Biden in no way has the natural armor Obama did so if he wins, and he fucks up (which he will) he won't have the benefit of people so scared to criticize him because ... racism... lol. It will be like the Clinton days where you could say the president is a f***ing idiot again.





  3. #15

    Re: Election Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Actually I think they may lose AZ and/or Colorado. But pick up Michigan and maybe another donít remember off the top of my head.
    Possibly Minnesota is in play.





  4. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Blue crab country
    Posts
    436

    Re: Election Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Possibly Minnesota is in play.
    Strangely I believe New Jersey is in play. I think we lose Arizona tho.





  5. #17

    Re: Election Predictions

    Biden now up by 14. The election is over. No sense in voting (we have already stuffed the mail in ballots)

    Sounds familiar





  6. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    19,422
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Election Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Biden now up by 14. The election is over. No sense in voting (we have already stuffed the mail in ballots)

    Sounds familiar
    IT does. Sounds like every election I can remember.
    "Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose." - C.S. Lewis





  7. #19

    Re: Election Predictions

    Drove around a LOT today aNd actually saw two more lawn signs for a Biden, again dozens and dozens of Trump signs but tripled my count to 3 Biden signs now.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  8. Re: Election Predictions

    If anyone is interested... the betting odds say Biden has 68% chance of winning. Trump 32%

    As for signs...its a joke in my neighborhood. First, the very few Biden signs in the neighborhood disappeared. A couple days later all the Trump signs and banners disappeared. Now after all the complaints we actually have police cruisers driving thru the neighborhood to keep an eye out for replacement sign thieves. I have to lol every time i drive to or from the house at the childishness of it all.





  9. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)
    Posts
    854

    Re: Election Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    If anyone is interested... the betting odds say Biden has 68% chance of winning. Trump 32%

    As for signs...its a joke in my neighborhood. First, the very few Biden signs in the neighborhood disappeared. A couple days later all the Trump signs and banners disappeared. Now after all the complaints we actually have police cruisers driving thru the neighborhood to keep an eye out for replacement sign thieves. I have to lol every time i drive to or from the house at the childishness of it all.
    Here in Cincitucky, the sign stealing is really out of control. Really petty to steal someone's yard signs, no matter your political conviction.

    One guy put razor blades on his signs and a utility worker cut his hand pretty severely when he had to move it to do his work.

    On a humorous note, on a neighborhood chat forum, someone was complaining about her Biden signs missing. Another poster suggested that they got confused and wandered off.





  10. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    19,422
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Election Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    If anyone is interested... the betting odds say Biden has 68% chance of winning. Trump 32%

    As for signs...its a joke in my neighborhood. First, the very few Biden signs in the neighborhood disappeared. A couple days later all the Trump signs and banners disappeared. Now after all the complaints we actually have police cruisers driving thru the neighborhood to keep an eye out for replacement sign thieves. I have to lol every time i drive to or from the house at the childishness of it all.
    Itís so childish itís funny.

    Regarding election odds. Clinton on 11/7 was and 83% favorite.





  11. #23

    Re: Election Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    If anyone is interested... the betting odds say Biden has 68% chance of winning. Trump 32%

    As for signs...its a joke in my neighborhood. First, the very few Biden signs in the neighborhood disappeared. A couple days later all the Trump signs and banners disappeared. Now after all the complaints we actually have police cruisers driving thru the neighborhood to keep an eye out for replacement sign thieves. I have to lol every time i drive to or from the house at the childishness of it all.
    We had people get arrested in our area for taking lawn signs. Turns out it was teenagers. Canít say Iím surprised. If lawn signs were a thing when I was a teen i probably would have taken them too.





  12. #24

    Re: Election Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    We had people get arrested in our area for taking lawn signs. Turns out it was teenagers. Can’t say I’m surprised. If lawn signs were a thing when I was a teen i probably would have taken them too.
    I stopped doing political signs years ago. Why alienate your neighbors.

    I used to do bipartisan halloween stuff but I may not this year. Last cycle I put a cheap rubber Hillary Mask and Trump mask on a prop that is a dead couple embracing (two 4 foot skeletons dressed in old timey bride and groom outfits). People liked that. We did tombstone signs in 2004. "John Kerry ... died in a hunting accident in Ohio" and "George W. Bush... the lord has Kerry'd him away"... stuff like that. You can see people get really ancy and upset when they see their guys sign first though and then when they see both they relax a little. I have a Kim Jong Un mask too and I wanted to get an Obama, Biden and Putin and go out and pose my skeletons in humorous positions, like one bending over while another pushes him over etc.. but I feel like people have no sense of humor and if they felt their guy was the butt of a joke would take it the wrong way and maybe steal or vandalize. People are crazy now. It would all have to be really light-hearted and playful... like today's politics....not.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site