Page 175 of 279 FirstFirst ... 173174175176177 ... LastLast
Results 2,089 to 2,100 of 3340
  1. Re: Election Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    "Not much more than the flu"

And I'm not telling myself that. Those are the numbers according to the CDC.

Under 65 the survival rate is like 99.95% or something like that (I'd have to look for it again).
    Yep, despite personal mitigation efforts by many, despite theraputics and treatment techniques being developed its only as deadly as the flu. So lets just forget the techniques, employ the same mitigation efforts we place on the flu (none), forget developing any more treatment techniques, lets just let it run its course. While we are at it lets tell all the healthcare workers to revert to normal work schedules and tell hospitals to forget converting all those wards to covid wards, just send the sick home, like we do the flu. Then if the death rate soars you can say, Damn, maybe it was a little worse than a flu.

The under 65 survival rate is dropping due to the numbers of young with underlying illness contracting the disease. And what the hell, lets just let anyone with an underlying illness or 65 or over be ravaged. Whats the problem with that right?

Blog Entries

Re: Election Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    Yep, despite personal mitigation efforts by many, despite theraputics and treatment techniques being developed its only as deadly as the flu. So lets just forget the techniques, employ the same mitigation efforts we place on the flu (none), forget developing any more treatment techniques, lets just let it run its course. While we are at it lets tell all the healthcare workers to revert to normal work schedules and tell hospitals to forget converting all those wards to covid wards, just send the sick home, like we do the flu. Then if the death rate soars you can say, Damn, maybe it was a little worse than a flu.

The under 65 survival rate is dropping due to the numbers of young with underlying illness contracting the disease. And what the hell, lets just let anyone with an underlying illness or 65 or over be ravaged. Whats the problem with that right?
    Here is the most update survival rates I could find according to the CDC

Survival rates by age group:

0-19: 99.997%
    20-49: 99.98%
    50-69: 99.5%
    70+: 94.6%

I wonder what the 70+ would be if 4/5 states didn't force sick patients into nursing homes?

3. Re: Election Predictions

Millions? There's not even a million deaths from it in the US.
    Sure why not, if we are going to make all kinds of unfounded claims why not use unfounded numbers.

Blog Entries

Sure why not, if we are going to make all kinds of unfounded claims why not use unfounded numbers.
    Unfounded claims, like what?

5. Re: Election Predictions

Unfounded claims, like what?
    Ive heard the claims about how there are only 6% of the deaths from covid the government says there is. Ive heard about the motorcycle wreck that resulted in being a "covid" death.

Yes, id say people died from covid to an extreme extent. Like i said the virus kills no one it is the mutitude of complications it causes that actually results in death. Sorry, I dont just assume everyone on earth is out to b.s. me. I dont search for every single exception to the narrative so that i can say Ah ha, see look at this one, I told you it was all fake news. I see absolutely nothing to be gained by anyone (other than maybe media) to blow this all out of proportion. I dont think healthcare providers are working themelves to exhaustion to support a hoax.

Blog Entries

Ive heard the claims about how there are only 6% of the deaths from covid the government says there is. Ive heard about the motorcycle wreck that resulted in being a "covid" death.

Yes, id say people died from covid to an extreme extent. Like i said the virus kills no one it is the mutitude of complications it causes that actually results in death. Sorry, I dont just assume everyone on earth is out to b.s. me. I dont search for every single exception to the narrative so that i can say Ah ha, see look at this one, I told you it was all fake news. I see absolutely nothing to be gained by anyone (other than maybe media) to blow this all out of proportion. I dont think healthcare providers are working themelves to exhaustion to support a hoax.
    No one is saying there’s a hoax. I’m saying that all “deaths from COVID” are not COVID only, this I believe the death rate should be lower.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    You're damn right it was condescending. I hardly want to waste a shot at being condescending to the two most condescending pricks on here. Take a good long look in the mirror.
    LOL. Well, better luck next time. Keep practicing. It's the only way to Carnegie Hall...

Blog Entries

No one is saying there’s a hoax. I’m saying that all “deaths from COVID” are not COVID only, this I believe the death rate should be lower.
    COVID deaths are being annotated any differently.

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

cnn putting only the finest writers out there to compose headlines
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ocid=Peregrine

Blog Entries

Appeals court shoots down Trump suit in Pennsylvania

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...ylvania-440813

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Appeals court shoots down Trump suit in Pennsylvania

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...ylvania-440813

Looks like SCOTUS is up next.

Blog Entries

Election Predictions

Looks like SCOTUS is up next.
    If they even accept the case. Giuliani never even alleged fraud in the suit. All three judges on the court of appeals were Republicans and the judge who wrote the opinion was a Trump appointee.

“When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare