Page 1 of 279 123 ... LastLast

Election Predictions

All the chatter on this board and I honestly have not looked at the political map to see what the likely outcome of this election cycle will be.

I figured a thread here would be good.

Just my gut tells me Democrats will win the presidency. I'm not sure about the House and Senate.

I will have to wander over to 5:38 and see what's up.

Blog Entries

Re: Election Predictions

This is tough.

Just some food for thought though....

1) I don't believe the polls at all. The polls weren't accurate in 2016 and I don't think they're accurate now.

2) I think there are a lot of Trump voters that are keeping it to themselves because of the social ramifications of announcing their support for Trump. Cancel culture is real and these people still have to live in this world.

3) I think there will be record low voter turnout this year because of COVID and because both candidates are not that likeable for a lot of reasons.

4) I think Trump increases his voter turnout for minority voters, which is a good thing for him.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

I'm going to go out on a limb abd say the Republicnas only lose one seat in the Senate.

The House I think they may lose a few because of a few retirements.

The Whitehouse, if it's an honest election, I think Trump wins in a landslide. But as we've seen there is some cheating going on. So I'll say Trump wins on election night, after that, I don't know.

Blog Entries

I would love to see a major house upset....Maxine losing her seat would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I would love to see a major house upset....Maxine losing her seat would be awesome.
    The guy who's running against her is using the "Kim Klacik approach" in his campaign videos.

It's not nearly as good as Kim's but...it should resonate with the constituents in that district.

Hopefully it's effective.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb abd say the Republicnas only lose one seat in the Senate.

The Whitehouse, if it's an honest election, I think Trump wins in a landslide. But as we've seen there is some cheating going on. So I'll say Trump wins on election night, after that, I don't know.
    I completely agree. Trump will be up on election night by a few million votes. And will have leads in enough states to give him about 330 EC. But the dems are working overtime to rig the election. It will take about 2 months , but eventually, the dems will find enough votes to steal it.

In an fair election, Trump wins in a land slide. There is no energy for Biden. I haven’t met anyone yet that is excited for him. He just repeated yesterday that he is running for the senate. No rational person will vote for him. But the dem powers will find millions of mail in votes

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    The guy who's running against her is using the "Kim Klacik approach" in his campaign videos.

It's not nearly as good as Kim's but...it should resonate with the constituents in that district.

Hopefully it's effective.
    I liked it. The shoes he was wearing with the hip/hop music in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    I completely agree. Trump will be up on election night by a few million votes. And will have leads in enough states to give him about 330 EC. But the dems are working overtime to rig the election. It will take about 2 months , but eventually, the dems will find enough votes to steal it.

In an fair election, Trump wins in a land slide. There is no energy for Biden. I haven’t met anyone yet that is excited for him. He just repeated yesterday that he is running for the senate. No rational person will vote for him. But the dem powers will find millions of mail in votes
    There is no doubt Trump will win in person voting by mountains, just like there is no doubt that Biden will win mail in voting by mountains... hey key is which mountain is larger... and you are correct, we may not know that answer until 2021, and I highly doubt it will be accurate/legal.

There may only be a few hundred ballots nationwide cast for Biden, but there will be a whole lot cast against Trump... I really don’t think that it will be enough to take the EC. We could see another Popular Vote/EC split again which would light Dems hair on fire!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Graham?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    There is no doubt Trump will win in person voting by mountains, just like there is no doubt that Biden will win mail in voting by mountains... hey key is which mountain is larger... and you are correct, we may not know that answer until 2021, and I highly doubt it will be accurate/legal.

There may only be a few hundred ballots nationwide cast for Biden, but there will be a whole lot cast against Trump... I really don’t think that it will be enough to take the EC. We could see another Popular Vote/EC split again which would light Dems hair on fire!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We'll know in mid December. Ec vote is set by statute.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Graham?

Him or Collins. Probably Collins.

Blog Entries

Him or Collins. Probably Collins.
    Actually I think they may lose AZ and/or Colorado. But pick up Michigan and maybe another don’t remember off the top of my head.