Page 173 of 279 FirstFirst ... 171172173174175 ... LastLast
Results 2,065 to 2,076 of 3340
    Blog Entries

Re: Election Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    I didn't correct it. I even asked if it was autocorrect. It came up in a couple of your posts. I was basically just letting you know.

Then I responded to it under the assumption you were using "asymptomatic."

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    I understand, it was more the post I quoted that I took issue with.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Oh fuck me. It was autocorrect. Anytime my signature doesn't show I was posting on my phone.

The pettiness of correcting people over such a non-issue. Move the fuck on already.
    Please calm down. Bacchys and I both, clearly recognized that it was autocorrect and that you meant to say asymptomatic. My comment was over blue ridge being condescending in telling Bacchys it (Asymptotic), was an actual word, and to look it up. Had he not done that, I would not have made this post.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Restocking....? I mean, what the hell is that supposed to accomplish? Oh, that's right. You have that shit-for-brains Gov there. Never mind.
    It is punishment for people willing to risk their grandmother by going to a bar Wednesday night...

Said another way, Wolf has figured out the only places he actually has power to control are those that serve alcohol and prepared food.

They also advised that no one eat thanksgiving dinner with anyone not currently living under their roof. I would bet substantial funds that Rachel Levine’s mom doesn’t not spend the day alone in her hotel. Hypocrisy is the only way Democratic politicians know how to play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Re: Election Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Please calm down. Bacchys and I both, clearly recognized that it was autocorrect and that you meant to say asymptomatic. My comment was over blue ridge being condescending in telling Bacchys it (Asymptotic), was an actual word, and to look it up. Had he not done that, I would not have made this post.
    You're damn right it was condescending. I hardly want to waste a shot at being condescending to the two most condescending pricks on here. Take a good long look in the mirror.

5. Re: Election Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Honest question. Can you tell me the science behind the curfews?
    Bars and places open late attract crowds. These places are notorious for attracting a younger crowd that refuses to mask or distance. Also ventilation in bars and restaurants is notoriously bad.
    Last edited by FloridaBasedFan; 11-25-2020 at 02:24 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    Bars and places open late attract crowds. These places are notorious for attracting a younger crowd that refuses to mask or distance.
    You keep saying this but people are wearing mask everywhere (but outside) and have been.

7. Re: Election Predictions

I posted a study of over 4,000 people. The difference was "statistically insignificant"

And again, I think the all the people who say where them, yet keep getting caught not wearing them, know this.
    Well, that is your choice i guess. Like i said. I can still find studies that say there is no link between smoking and cancer. Your study of 4000 is far outweighed by evidence as a result of millions but whatever. Hopefully, you or no one you know will suffer as a result. If by some chance you should contract a serious case i hope you think twice before seeking medical assistance. I mean why strip the resources away from another since you so sure its all feel good advice and really no big deal. Why seek the advice of a medical professional once you feel ill when you put no faith in what they tell you ahead of time? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    We’ve heard about secret homecoming parties, secret mass weddings. People are just being very incognito about their gatherings, but they are still gathering.
    People are still gathering. I myself am guilty as well. Had my wedding in October with 20 people in attendance. At the time New Mexico limited gatherings to no more than 10. As of right now...we are limited to no more than 5.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

You keep saying this but people are wearing mask everywhere (but outside) and have been.
    There are plenty of people not wearing masks.

There are people videoing themselves not wearing masks to show how "bad ass" they are all over the place. Or crying that their rights are being infringed upon because a business won't let them in a store without a mask.

10. Re: Election Predictions

No they havent. Less than 70% of the public wears them regularly.

Blog Entries

No they havent. Less than 70% of the public wears them regularly.
    Where is that happening? Cause here in the Raleigh area it's EASILY 95% + wear them.

But honestly, I don't care, it's all ridiculous. The death rate of this virus is not much more than that of the flu, but I don't see everyone crying about mask for every flu season going forward.

Blog Entries

Well, that is your choice i guess. Like i said. I can still find studies that say there is no link between smoking and cancer. Your study of 4000 is far outweighed by evidence as a result of millions but whatever. Hopefully, you or no one you know will suffer as a result. If by some chance you should contract a serious case i hope you think twice before seeking medical assistance. I mean why strip the resources away from another since you so sure its all feel good advice and really no big deal. Why seek the advice of a medical professional once you feel ill when you put no faith in what they tell you ahead of time? Right?
    Maybe I'll go to a medical professional who has also not worn a mask in public... What hospitals are the people in charge of that were at that maskless, private dinner with Governor Newsome, maybe I'll go there???