Page 5 of 279 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Election Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    I agree, I do not want this election to drag on after November 3rd. That would be a disaster for this country no matter who wins.

You're wrong...and once again you throw in a personal insult. I see a majority of Trumpsters on this site are unable to communicate unless they also insult people. If Trump wins, I will accept that. Thats the democratic process. Will you accept a Biden win?
    Where was the personal insult? Calling you a Biden supporter???

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Where was the personal insult? Calling you a Biden supporter???
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

4. Re: Election Predictions

I'm not about to make any predictions, but if voter turnout means anything, it's going to be interesting. I went today and there was a line like I've never seen before. Maybe 3-4 times what I've seen in the past.

5. Re: Election Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Lol, I would have gone with self deprecation there but can roll with that.

I think if we are counting ballots for a month after the election no one will be happy unless their side wins. That's what I mean.

If there is a merciful God in heaven it will be clear and decisive who won and it will happen quickly.
    Now here is something we agree 100% on.

6. Re: Election Predictions

I agree, I do not want this election to drag on after November 3rd. That would be a disaster for this country no matter who wins.
    There is no way we will have results on the 3rd. There are just to many mail in ballots and many states laws dont even allow them to begin counting until the 3rd. Im hoping for the weekend.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Trump's approval ratings have went up amongst black voters since 2016. Just saying. I'm looking at between 15-20%.
    Sshh.

I've seen higher, with black men over 30%.

Text TheActualRacistJoe to 30330003303000.

If Trump loses it will surely because of CV. I don't think as much because of his response as it took away his ability to campaign and do his rallies non-stop. It really screwed up the campaign and gave Biden cover to hide and run as gaffe and cringe free campaign as possible.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I'm not about to make any predictions, but if voter turnout means anything, it's going to be interesting. I went today and there was a line like I've never seen before. Maybe 3-4 times what I've seen in the past.
    Another dirty little secret is the Republicans have, and this is rare, been out-registering the Democrats. Not only that, they have knocked on lots and lots more doors. The Biden campaign wasn't doing any door knocking up until recently while Trump's ground team has been for several months.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    If Trump loses it will surely because of CV. I don't think as much because of his response as it took away his ability to campaign and do his rallies non-stop. It really screwed up the campaign and gave Biden cover to hide and run as gaffe and cringe free campaign as possible.
    Starting to figure out why we locked the entire world down over the fucking flu?

11. Re: Election Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Another dirty little secret is the Republicans have, and this is rare, been out-registering the Democrats. Not only that, they have knocked on lots and lots more doors. The Biden campaign wasn't doing any door knocking up until recently while Trump's ground team has been for several months.
    Yeah, I've seen a few articles about the registration differences. Most, if not all, were in favor of the Republicans. I think it was maybe Arizona that was the only "swing" state where that wasn't so and it was a very slight difference there. Meanwhile, we are now to believe the polls more than last time. Guess we'll see.

"The data comes as much attention has focused on Biden’s growing lead in both battleground and national polls. However, a RealClearPolitics average of battleground polling in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Florida, North Carolina, and Arizona shows Trump actually polling better in those states than he did at the same point in the 2016 race. Trump’s victory in that race stunned the polling industry, which has since made attempts to change its methodology."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Lose my mind? No, I went through 8 years of BHO, I can handle Dementia Joe
    Did you consider Bush the Younger to be a terrible POTUS?