Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Browns at Steelers game

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    No question, Pittsburgh needs to lose.
    I feel the same way, but if the opposite happens at least an AFCN team (the currently 4 - 1 Browns) take a loss. I'd rather have Plan A work, but Plan B gives us something too... Bc

P.S. - a Steeler loss, and a Ravens win @ Philly, gives us technical AFCN 1st place... Bc
    Last edited by BcRaven; 10-13-2020 at 12:35 AM.

The Browns are winning because they are running the football well and turned Mayfield into a game manager. The Steelers may have the best defense against the run and the Browns don't have Chubb. Forcing Mayfield to pass is probably an easy win for the Steelers.

Definitely a Browns win...not pulling for them...I’m pulling for a Steelers loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Browns win but at a cost like the fiasco from last year?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I am always going to be concerned about Pittsburgh until they show me they are not there anymore. Getting where they did last year without Big Ben is Exhibit A.

The match-up that tips the scale that the Steelers will win the game is coaching. Both teams are tough, so that will make the difference when it counts.

The Ravens have two chances to decide how things go with Pittsburgh. One more loss would help. In the end, I would give the edge to Baltimore Coaching over Cleveland's if it is needed down the road. At this stage, I have no problem if they want to take down the Steelers.
    Captain Offense

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post

winner!

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post

Yeah, I want to know what the NFL would have done to Garrett (and what the other Steelers would have done to Garrett) if that was Roethlisberger he did it to and not Rudolph! I personally think he should have been banned from the league for that.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    The Browns haven't seen a postseason since 2002 and that wasn't with Hoyer.

Forget about the past and future and look at what they're doing right now. They're 4-1 and putting up some serious points. Best 1-2 running back combo in football and they're running the football far better than anybody right now averaging 188 rushing yards per game. Gotta take them seriously.
    Never said don't take them seriously.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teavo View Post
    I'm not saying the Browns shouldn't be taken seriously but relative to the Steelers - who are always in the playoff mix every year even when they are down - the Browns still have to prove it.

So until they do, the Steelers are the greater threat. That means I root for Browns to beat the Steelers.
    This is exactly it.

Blog Entries

Well, Bakers mom didn’t raise no Wuss, so there’s that.
    On the other hand Keith Butler seems way too enamored with the blitz. Wentz went 10-13 on third down conversions this past Sunday. Good QBs will pick you apart if the blitz isn’t getting home. I hope to see a lot of 4 man rush and let Baker be the man this Sunday.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Offense View Post
    I am always going to be concerned about Pittsburgh until they show me they are not there anymore. Getting where they did last year without Big Ben is Exhibit A.

The match-up that tips the scale that the Steelers will win the game is coaching. Both teams are tough, so that will make the difference when it counts.

The Ravens have two chances to decide how things go with Pittsburgh. One more loss would help. In the end, I would give the edge to Baltimore Coaching over Cleveland's if it is needed down the road. At this stage, I have no problem if they want to take down the Steelers.
    Yes!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan View Post
    Well, Bakers mom didn’t raise no Wuss, so there’s that.
    On the other hand Keith Butler seems way too enamored with the blitz. Wentz went 10-13 on third down conversions this past Sunday. Good QBs will pick you apart if the blitz isn’t getting home. I hope to see a lot of 4 man rush and let Baker be the man this Sunday.
    Leave it to our resident steelers fan to get it right. They are much more feared to beat the Ravens until they PROVE they can't - equally - to the Browns much more likely to lose to the Ravens until PROVE they can.

Think who's more a threat?

It's Ben and the steelers. Not close until Ben is on the sidelines. Did you not see Claypool? I knew that from the camp reports. He's been on my fantasy team top list, just like when I drafted and started Hollywood game #1 last year.

Steelers much bigger threat and no division losses yet.