Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Re: Joe Biden Failed the Third Grade- Literally

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    No, Obama didn’t release his academic records because he didn’t want to admit that he applied a s a foreign national born in Kenya. No matter where he was actually born I am confident he used that as help with either paying for or getting into school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Confident because you have evidence or confident because you want it to be so?

Re: Joe Biden Failed the Third Grade- Literally

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    Confident because you have evidence or confident because you want it to be so?
    The latter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

All Trump has done is ride the back of Obamas recovery. That is until he failed his one true test as a president and crashed it all. Now he could leave office as the first president in almost a century to have less jobs than when he entered office.
    Obama took 8 years to get back the jobs we lost and suddenly when he leaves office those 6+ million jobs are result of him. Oh boy...

Also... are you really blaming the states staying shutdown, the no fans in stands for sporting events etc on Trump? That’s asinine.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

No he did not. He graduated from UPenn with an undergraduate in economics. He claims its from Wharton because all finance classes at UPenn are held at the Wharton school (building). Ask any Wharton Graduate, they find it insulting every time he says it.

Its just more of Trumps smoke and mirrors.

If Trump didnt get a 400 million start from daddy he would probably be in jail as a common con man.
    My error, it was an undergrad degree from Wharton.

Here is an article from a Wharton alum.

From the article:

In fact, most MBA students I knew considered the undergraduate program to be more rigorous and intense than the MBA program—and the undergrads to be academically stronger. I do not feel like the MBA students “looked down” on the undergrads. They were obviously younger and less experienced, but very bright.

5. Re: Joe Biden Failed the Third Grade- Literally

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    My error, it was an undergrad degree from Wharton.

Here is an article from a Wharton alum.

From the article:
    Im sure your quote is the reason Trump has threatened legal action if anyone discloses his grades. And he didnt even attend for 4 years. He went to Fordham for the first 2 then transferred.

Penn is so enamoured with Trump they wont even allow staff to discuss him.

ww.theatlantic.com/education/archive/2018/05/donald-trump-wharton-penn/560309/?gclid=CjwKCAjw5p_8BRBUEiwAPpJO69NrYzNtv8NfMQ7G239y8DnVMwnGzyMS_zxs93UElluM49KX8DB5OhoCUJQQAvD_BwE
    Last edited by FloridaBasedFan; 10-15-2020 at 04:42 PM.

Hell of a thread. November 4 can't come soon enough :).