Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Joe Biden Failed the Third Grade- Literally

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    What biden did as an 8 year old is pretty irrelevant. He has a graduate degree at Syracuse folks.

The reason he'd be a bad president is the same reason for any democratic president and that's their libtard views.
    An excellent point.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Once again, what does it say about your guy, if he loses this "moron" Biden?

His meager beginnings are more like everyone in this forum. But yet you guys cape up for this guy born with a silver spoon in his mouth.... who has been shitting on the little guy most his life.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    Once again, what does it say about your guy, if he loses this "moron" Biden?

His meager beginnings are more like everyone in this forum. But yet you guys cape up for this guy born with a silver spoon in his mouth.... who has been shitting on the little guy most his life.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Biden has been in office for 47 years and has been getting rich while shitting on everyone. Trump has been in office for 3 years while having the lowest unemployment and one of the best economies ever. Which of those do you prefer?

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    It's equivalent to bringing up Russell Wilson's 3 interceptions this year as a "gotcha" to prove he's not a good QB while ignoring his 19 TD's.

Immature/ignorant take, IMO. Kinda shows there's an emotional component to whoever is saying it.
    Only need one interception for that take. Should've given it to Beast Mode. ;)

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

While the point remains that failing the third grade doesn’t mean much when talking about someone with dementia about to die, but at the same time it also DOES say something about him. There is a schism here, as you have to be significantly developmentally delayed to struggle in third grade. The ONLY reason I didn’t skip grade 3 is that I was already the very youngest second grader in my school district.

While he had plenty of time for that development to catch up, it’s quite hard to believe someone that failed third grade would ever be more than average intelligence.
    We can further argue the importance of intelligence, but I’d bet my life savings Trump beats him by 2 SD’s or more if they were to take IQ tests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Re: Joe Biden Failed the Third Grade- Literally

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    You don't think the scholastic acheivments (or in this case, failures) of politicians are worthy of comment?

Or are you just ashamed of the man you're voting for.

A man who failed public school third grade.
    It would be nice to compare his education to Trumps. Unfortunately, all we can get from Trump is a self declaration of genius and court actions to prevent access to any scholastic records.

Huh.... Wonder what he is hiding? I would think he would be happy to show the world just how smart he is.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Joe Biden Failed the Third Grade- Literally
    Maybe he will pass it this year.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    If a failed business man means owning your own 747 sign me up.
    Actually he has a 757. Much more fuel efficient and maintenance cost effective.

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    It would be nice to compare his education to Trumps. Unfortunately, all we can get from Trump is a self declaration of genius and court actions to prevent access to any scholastic records.

Huh.... Wonder what he is hiding? I would think he would be happy to show the world just how smart he is.
    You mean like Obama hid his school records?

Trump graduated with a Masters in business from Wharton Business School (U of Penn, Ivy League).

I was going to post a video or a few links but I did a search on this "biden lies about his academic record" and the returns were too much to pick from. He CONSTANTLY lied about how well he did in school, about scholarships, etc.

If it weren't for him being elected to Congress Biden would be lucky to be a middle class something or other and Hunter would likely be in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post

Trump graduated with a Masters in business from Wharton Business School (U of Penn, Ivy League).

I was going to post a video or a few links but I did a search on this "biden lies about his academic record" and the returns were too much to pick from. He CONSTANTLY lied about how well he did in school, about scholarships, etc.

If it weren't for him being elected to Congress Biden would be lucky to be a middle class something or other and Hunter would likely be in prison.
    No, Obama didn’t release his academic records because he didn’t want to admit that he applied a s a foreign national born in Kenya. No matter where he was actually born I am confident he used that as help with either paying for or getting into school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Re: Joe Biden Failed the Third Grade- Literally

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Biden has been in office for 47 years and has been getting rich while shitting on everyone. Trump has been in office for 3 years while having the lowest unemployment and one of the best economies ever. Which of those do you prefer?
    All Trump has done is ride the back of Obamas recovery. That is until he failed his one true test as a president and crashed it all. Now he could leave office as the first president in almost a century to have less jobs than when he entered office.

12. Re: Joe Biden Failed the Third Grade- Literally

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post

No he did not. He graduated from UPenn with an undergraduate in economics. He claims its from Wharton because all finance classes at UPenn are held at the Wharton school (building). Ask any Wharton Graduate, they find it insulting every time he says it.

Its just more of Trumps smoke and mirrors.

If Trump didnt get a 400 million start from daddy he would probably be in jail as a common con man.
    Last edited by FloridaBasedFan; 10-14-2020 at 10:50 PM.