Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Proud Boys not racist.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/10...appears-981040

This will shut the media up about them.

Re: Proud Boys not racist.

Cool, great news. Now the media can simply refer to them as an extremist group that has been involved in violent activities...

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    Cool, great news. Now the media can simply refer to them as an extremist group that has been involved in violent activities...
    Well they did collaborate with BLM.. so that's probably at least partly accurate for that reason.

Blog Entries

The Proud Boys organization isn't racist. They do have racists in the ranks.

They also use the same code words white supremacist organizations have adopted for communicating with those outside their inner circles, such as talking about Western culture instead of using white. So it's hardly surprising they get confused with white supremacists and/or white nationalists.

The main organization of the Proud Boys and its founder, Gavin McInnes, eschewed participation in the white nationalist Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, but some of the participants in the rally were Proud Boys, as was the main organizer of it, Jason Kessler.

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    The Proud Boys organization isn't racist. They do have racists in the ranks.

They also use the same code words white supremacist organizations have adopted for communicating with those outside their inner circles, such as talking about Western culture instead of using white. So it's hardly surprising they get confused with white supremacists and/or white nationalists.

The main organization of the Proud Boys and its founder, Gavin McInnes, eschewed participation in the white nationalist Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, but some of the participants in the rally were Proud Boys, as was the main organizer of it, Jason Kessler.
    This. The problem is there are shitty members that don’t reflect the group. This is true of every group. BLM has shitty racist members, the police, the military, the NFL. All of these groups have a majority of average to good people other a few shit members. The only groups that are mostly corrupt and evils are politicians and media personalities.

This is a very common propaganda technique.. To attempt to draw unwarranted parallels between references to Western Culture, and White Supremacism.

Western Culture describes the system of human interaction characterized by Western Nations. It is an inherently superior system to other political systems, in that it recognizes the notions of self-determination and individual sovereignty. Condemning notions like Totalitarianism and the Divine right of Kings.

It is superior... and the employment of it built the world you see before you. And men of all colors have contributed to it, reaped its benefits, and helped to keep it safe. Even as bitter and vile scheming men have attacked it.

I don't believe that the men who perpetually attack this system are stupid. I think they are evil. I think they seek to destroy human liberty. I count them as my enemies. And the enemies of Western Culture.

Any man who would stand with me and defend liberty and self-determination, I would call friend and brother. I don't care what color he is. Never have. And this is infuriating to the enemies of liberty. Because it takes away one the tricks they like to employ. The pretense that race is a divider of men. It is not. Culture is.

Blog Entries

It's a common propaganda technique to complain everything one doesn't like is a propaganda technique.

White supremacist groups do use "Western culture" and "Western civilization" as a code for "white" in their communications for external audiences. That doesn't make belief or support for either white supremacy. It does, unfortunately, provide an opportunity for people who want to bash those who do support them to tar it with the white supremacist brush.

Meanwhile: you're no different than the people you oppose. They think you're evil and out to destroy liberty, etc., etc. You want to install a fascist theocracy, genocide and enslave minorities, and enslave women. Etc. and so on. They count you as an enemy.

What fun.

It's a common propaganda technique to complain everything one doesn't like is a propaganda technique.

White supremacist groups do use "Western culture" and "Western civilization" as a code for "white" in their communications for external audiences. That doesn't make belief or support for either white supremacy. It does, unfortunately, provide an opportunity for people who want to bash those who do support them to tar it with the white supremacist brush.

Meanwhile: you're no different than the people you oppose. They think you're evil and out to destroy liberty, etc., etc. You want to install a fascist theocracy, genocide and enslave minorities, and enslave women. Etc. and so on. They count you as an enemy.

What fun.
    I advocate the non-aggression principle.

As such I object to the initiation of force or fraud against any other human being, and recognize their right to live as they choose provided they don't initiate force or fraud against others.

Anyone who interprets this as fascist, theocratic, genocidal, or enslavement, is a bit slow-witted. But in deference to your point, there is no shortage of slow-witted people in the world.

They canceled sports games and every player kneels for the national anthem I thought racism was over?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    They canceled sports games and every player kneels for the national anthem I thought racism was over?

I thought for sure they'd fixed it after writing slogans in the end zones and inventing a Black National Anthem.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    I thought for sure they'd fixed it after writing slogans in the end zones and inventing a Black National Anthem.
    And put criminals names on their helmets. It has to be done

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    This is a very common propaganda technique.. To attempt to draw unwarranted parallels between references to Western Culture, and White Supremacism.

Western Culture describes the system of human interaction characterized by Western Nations. It is an inherently superior system to other political systems, in that it recognizes the notions of self-determination and individual sovereignty. Condemning notions like Totalitarianism and the Divine right of Kings.

It is superior... and the employment of it built the world you see before you. And men of all colors have contributed to it, reaped its benefits, and helped to keep it safe. Even as bitter and vile scheming men have attacked it.

I don't believe that the men who perpetually attack this system are stupid. I think they are evil. I think they seek to destroy human liberty. I count them as my enemies. And the enemies of Western Culture.

Any man who would stand with me and defend liberty and self-determination, I would call friend and brother. I don't care what color he is. Never have. And this is infuriating to the enemies of liberty. Because it takes away one the tricks they like to employ. The pretense that race is a divider of men. It is not. Culture is.
    Similar to the technique of taking a movement and naming your organization after it so it muddies the waters when people dislike the organization?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk