Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Realistic trade targets

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    He said realistic.
    I think Gallup is realistic. He's WR3 on that team, maybe even WR4 if Cedrick Wilson jumps him. The Cowboys are toast now that Prescott won't be there to try to outscore their terrible defense.

Gallup is on his rookie contract and is a free agent after 2021. He will likely cost draft capital in return.

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Ryan Kerrigan is a realistic trade target as long as we don't give up too much, 6th rounder that upgrades to a 5th rounder if certain conditions are met.
    Kerrigan could really take the defense to the next level.

When we traded a 3rd and a 4th for Anquan Boldin, he was coming off back-to-back 1,000 yard seasons, and was entering the final year of his contract.

Gallup got 1,000 last year. Doubtful he repeats that, especially now with Dak out, and he'll be entering the last year of his contract during this coming offseason.

I'm not saying it's likely, but trading for Michael Gallup is definitely realistic.

Blog Entries

I can't really say which players because I havent watched any football other than Ravens games this season. But positions that need to be upgraded are interior offensive line, TE (I think we are really missing Hurst) and an edge rusher. Some have mentioned WR but I think that is a luxury, a lot of our passing problems have been Lamar missing WR because of footwork with him not being 100% healthy.

Is Delanie Walker asking for too much money? Why has he not signed with anyone? I know he's long in the tooth but thought hr was finally healthy.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jhoff66 View Post
    Is Delanie Walker asking for too much money? Why has he not signed with anyone? I know he's long in the tooth but thought hr was finally healthy.....
    He's 36 and coming off a major injuries 2 straight years. There isn't a big market for old players with a bad injury history.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    I think Gallup is realistic. He's WR3 on that team, maybe even WR4 if Cedrick Wilson jumps him. The Cowboys are toast now that Prescott won't be there to try to outscore their terrible defense.

Gallup is on his rookie contract and is a free agent after 2021. He will likely cost draft capital in return.
    The only reason the Cowboys won that last game was because of what Michael Gallup did at the end. They're in a terrible division and in 1st place. Dalton gives them a good chance to in that division this year. They're not selling off parts.

The Cowboys have always been active traders but they are always the ones trading the picks for the player. In the past 20 years Jerry has only traded a player for a pick or picks once and that was a training camp cut. He's traded picks for players 18 times.
    Last edited by GOTA; 10-12-2020 at 07:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The Cowboys have always been active traders but they are always the ones trading the picks for the player. In the past 2 years Jerry has only traded a player for a pick or picks once and that was a training camp cut. He's traded picks for players 18 times.
    Dayyyum

Quote Originally Posted by seraph View Post
    Teams don't trade their best players there won't be any trade out there that matters.
    Bill O’Brian has entered the chat

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Dayyyum
    Dayyum is right because that was supposed to be 20 and not 2! Thanks. I will fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The only reason the Cowboys won that last game was because of what Michael Gallup did at the end. They're in a terrible division and in 1st place. Dalton gives them a good chance to in that division this year. They're not selling off parts.
    If the Cowboys were going to trade Gallup, I don't think it would be during the season. I think it would be pre-draft.

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!