Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3233343536 ... LastLast

Re: Realistic trade targets

Ben's barely throwing the ball behind the line of scrimmage and he stands there like a totem pole. Good hunting Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by Cleo&Dilly View Post
    Ben's barely throwing the ball behind the line of scrimmage and he stands there like a totem pole. Good hunting Ravens

He was like 3 for 14 from beyond 10 yrds with one TD & 2 ints last game. They do have lots of WR screens.

Rumor has it the Ravens were trying to get Theilen as well but couldn't strike a deal with the Vikings in last week's trade.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Rumor has it the Ravens were trying to get Theilen as well but couldn't strike a deal with the Vikings in last week's trade.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    That would have been awesome

Well, the deadline is fast approaching and now we need OL help. Thoughts?

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post

I don't think there's a offensive linemen The Ravens could trade for. They probably going to have to either sign a veteran offensive tackle like Cody Glenn whos still available or promote Will Holden from their practice squad. Other than that I could see them trading for more cornerback depth or a tight end.

Blog Entries

Ravens need pass rush

Blog Entries

Their best bet would be to trade for Desmond King from the Chargers who was a healthy scratch this past weekend, and Chargers are out of it. King is a FS by trade but can play in the slot, and he's a good player. He would give added flexibility with what they can do with Elliott and Clark too. He's 25, expiring contract, and cap hit pre-trade is 2.2M, so totally doable.

Bonds was terrible, another poster on here in the "what happened to the defense" thread made a great post about the Steelers forcing him onto the field and taking advantage of it. I expect other teams will try to replicate that.

Make the defense as strong as you can, run the ball like you did yesterday and hope Lamar can hit a few passes when it matters. Defense wins championships, right? Who cares if you get to the playoffs at 14-2 or at 10-6, what matters is you get there, and defense often has a way of taking over at that point.

Any viable OT is going to cost an arm and a leg especially since teams know the Ravens are in a bad spot there, and they can't get the receivers they have involved as it is, so not sure moving on a WR makes a lot of sense.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Ravens need pass rush
    Let’s see how they do against a QB who doesn’t get rid of the ball in 2 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    I mentioned two guys earlier. Another option to trade for is Trent Williams.

The SF gave up a bunch to get him he's playing reasonably well. Not sure if they plan on extending him

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    I mentioned two guys earlier. Another option to trade for is Trent Williams.

The SF gave up a bunch to get him he's playing reasonably well. Not sure if they plan on extending him
    I would be looking for depth. We need tackle depth desperately.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Golloday isbinjured soubt lions trade jones now