Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Is Lamar injured?

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    I'm giving it until after the bye for this offense to get it together but it's more than just LJ. It's the poor playcalling
    And offensive line they need to step it up to help him.

Im looking at some stuff and I can see the difference

His base was narrow, on handoffs , play actions and passes. Very Toesy, couple of heel clicks, and all throw power coming from the arm.

Im on board with sitting him against the Eagles.
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

I texted this to my buddy during the game.

Lamar must be inured he hasn't snapped off a long run and he's had several opportunities to do it. He's not looking sharp on his throws, he should have been picked at least four times already but two were dropped.

I swear there were two times he could have taken off and run for a TD with no one who could catch him and he just stayed in the pocket and got sacked or threw it away weirdly. That is all you need to know M Go back and watch it yourself and see what you see.

I think he's 100% injured, groin and knee and likely more after this week.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post

His base was narrow, on handoffs , play actions and passes. Very Toesy, couple of heel clicks, and all throw power coming from the arm.

Exactly this is what you look for when a QB has a leg injury.

Either he completely forgot how to throw a football or his leg is injured.

He isn’t planting or stepping into his throws at all. He is arm flinging the ball alll over the place. That’s why his long balls keep sailing.

Doesn’t help that Oline allows free runners on so many plays.. or we pass the ball so much.

Or that Boykin thinks it’s a run play on 4th and 1 and he is blocking when he is supposed to be running a go route

Besides being nicked up he is up against the Lamar defense....push everything to the outside....and our inside running game is not as strong as it was last year .

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Lamar has to play through this but he needs help from his coaches. Their route combos are too basic. Need duvernay more to help stretch the field and insert fluker at rg. Sign or trade for a swing tackle.

Also this may be part of the madden curse. Even Mahomes wasn’t untouched as he got hurt but at least came back.

Lamar has to play regardless. Browns and Steelers are right there with the ravens. Steelers are overrated but the browns are finding themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post
    Lamar has to play through this but he needs help from his coaches. Their route combos are too basic. Need duvernay more to help stretch the field and insert fluker at rg. Sign or trade for a swing tackle.

Also this may be part of the madden curse. Even Mahomes wasn’t untouched as he got hurt but at least came back.

Lamar has to play regardless. Browns and Steelers are right there with the ravens. Steelers are overrated but the browns are finding themselves.

I'd rather have to play a road playoff game then Lamar potentially have a lingering injury all year, destroy his confidence and mechanics etc. etc.

I will take 2019 MVP Lamar on the road in the Playoffs than the Lamar we saw today at home in the playoffs.
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

I’m happy that we’re getting our bye before Pittsburgh thanks to the change.

I'd rather have to play a road playoff game then Lamar potentially have a lingering injury all year, destroy his confidence and mechanics etc. etc.

I will take 2019 MVP Lamar on the road in the Playoffs than the Lamar we saw today at home in the playoffs.
    They’ll have to be on the road to the chiefs regardless.

Definitely injured. Looks like he's stuck in the mud and has limited lower body mobility. Roman also didn't give him many read options today which is big indicator that they know he's vulnerable out there.

Lamar looked explosive in all the camp highlights up until the groin injury, how that ties into the knee issue I'm not sure if it's one/the other or both

LJ's not right and they're trying to keep it under wraps. Might be a while until we see 2019 Lamar again. I would rest him this week. The damn thing is never going to heal if they keep letting him grind it out and play through it. Chiefs sat Mahomes a bunch of weeks last year to let him heal and it was the right move. They're leaving it up to Lamar and obviously he's going to say "I'm good, I feel fine, I wanna play"

Lamar is tough as hell, he's not going to be honest about how much discomfort he's in, at a certain point you gotta protect him from himself

They’ll have to be on the road to the chiefs regardless.

We have the same record lol

Blog Entries

I think they should rest him, because this offense just looks too different without him running the way that he does. The system is built around his legs. If his legs aren't right (They don't seem to be), this coaching staff isn't equipped to help him out. Nor do they have the talent to compensate for that deficiency. One TE and one WR isn't going to cut it.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore