Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: A death in dueling Denver protests

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Maybe you missed the word "appears"?
    And exactly how did this APPEAR to be a setup? The suspect is not even in the picture. According to the video the victim went to where the suspect was. We didn't hear the suspect say anything to the victim or vise versa. I mean to be technical, it APPEARED that the victim went and maced the suspect and he shot him. I know you wouldn't agree, however I am smart enough to know that something else transpired.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StalkRavenMad View Post
    And exactly how did this APPEAR to be a setup? The suspect is not even in the picture. According to the video the victim went to where the suspect was. We didn't hear the suspect say anything to the victim or vise versa. I mean to be technical, it APPEARED that the victim went and maced the suspect and he shot him. I know you wouldn't agree, however I am smart enough to know that something else transpired.
    You'd have to ask Moe, I was just pointing out you missed that he didn't say it was but that it APPEARED it could have been.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    You'd have to ask Moe, I was just pointing out you missed that he didn't say it was but that it APPEARED it could have been.
    Right. It's all speculation. This is not a court of law. It's a similar pattern to what is believed to have happened in Portland where it appeared the shooter was working in tandem with a black male who confronted the Patriot guy and when that guy raised his mace the white Antifa shot him. Of course we can't know for sure because of death by cop of the Portland shooter. I was pointing out how hard the Black Guns Matter guy was trying to provoke the three guys in Denver. He was in there faces, screaming and belligerent. He pushed/slapped at the back of the guy trying to keep peace/separate the vic from him. Then something distracts the victim and he disengages and walks over toward the shooter. I think it's reasonable to suggest the victim may have been provoked verbally by the shooter. It's unfortunate most the cameras were pointing at the belligerent loud mouth or we would have a better idea what happened.
    Last edited by Moe the Crow; 10-12-2020 at 12:32 PM.
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

Blog Entries

Slapped then sprayed the shooter with bear spray.

On edit: the victim initiated contact with the loud, angry guy in the BLM shirt. Who was correctly noting he had the right to stand his ground under Colorado law. Towards the end of the above linked video, while BLM guy is yelling at someone closing a collapsible baton, the victim moves to the right of the camera and ends up being shot. Still photographs reportedly depict him slapping the shooter and then spraying him with bear spray.

He doesn't appear to be a passive bystander in the events that led to his death.
    Last edited by bacchys; 10-12-2020 at 12:55 PM.

Blog Entries

As previously mentioned, I don't know whether case law in Colorado justifies the use of deadly force. The same is true of Oregon: I don't know. The victim in Portland was armed with both bear spray and a pistol. The shooter had claimed self-defense and defense of others before being killed by a federal task force under controversial circumstances.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Moe the Crow View Post
    Right. It's all speculation. This is not a court of law. It's a similar pattern to what is believed to have happened in Portland where it appeared the shooter was working in tandem with a black male who confronted the Patriot guy and when that guy raised his mace the white Antifa shot him. Of course we can't know for sure because of death by cop of the Portland shooter. I was pointing out how hard the Black Guns Matter guy was trying to provoke the three guys in Denver. He was in there faces, screaming and belligerent. He pushed/slapped at the back of the guy trying to keep peace/separate the vic from him. Then something distracts the victim and he disengages and walks over toward the shooter. I think it's reasonable to suggest the victim may have been provoked verbally by the shooter. It's unfortunate most the cameras were pointing at the belligerent loud mouth or we would have a better idea what happened.
    All of this is speculation. We don't know why the guy was belligerent. We don't know why the guy was screaming mace me. We dint know why the victim walked to the suspect. All of this is speculation. We can make a ton of speculations to fit our own agenda however only a select few truly know what happened.

Blog Entries

All of this is speculation. We don't know why the guy was belligerent. We don't know why the guy was screaming mace me. We dint know why the victim walked to the suspect. All of this is speculation. We can make a ton of speculations to fit our own agenda however only a select few truly know what happened.

Yes.

Many unanswered questions. One is how exactly was the "security" work solicited that led to this unlicensed far left guy end up being at this particular event.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    IOW, you're a biased moron who doesn't care about the facts, just your shitty, America-hating ideology.

Identity doesn't matter. Period. Motive is usually fool's gold. If I had my preference it wouldn't even be allowed to get discussed in a courtroom because most of the time it's bullshit speculation. Not that I expect you have the capacity to understand that.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    You piece of dog shit.

You come on here every day, get destroyed by a dozen posters, because you are incapable of more than insulting and claiming everything is "Russian disinformation," embarrass yourself by posting completely contradictory posts within mere moments of each other, and then, totally oblivious to reality, claim victory, and then come back the next day and do it all over again.

You are a pathetic little turd.

Many unanswered questions. One is how exactly was the "security" work solicited that led to this unlicensed far left guy end up being at this particular event.
    How do we know this guy was far left?

12. Re: A death in dueling Denver protests

How do we know this guy was far left?
    Not sure if he was far left, but it seems many of his social media posts were found.