Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: A death in dueling Denver protests

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    Security guard suspected in fatal protest shooting not licensed in Denver, city says

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/10/1...tthew-dolloff/

The question of whether he was legally working as private security is, I think, a separate legal question to whether the shooting was justified. As in the killing of Rayshard Brooks in Atlanta, I think it will hinge on whether less lethal force or the threat of less lethal force justifies the use of deadly force. I don't know what Colorado law has to say on it. I couldn't find case law on point in Georgia.

One major difference: a cop killed Brooks. Those investigating that case are more likely than not looking for reasons not to charge, while in this one the investigators are likely trying to build a case to prosecute. Unlike the cop who shot Brooks, this shooter is currently in jail while the investigation continues.

It's unsurprising that the "law and order" folks here at RSR are more concerned with identity than evidence. So far, I've seen nothing that links the shooter to antifa. Just unsupported assertions from extremely biased dipshits like Charlie Kirk.
    Identity/political ideology is relevant don't you think? It speaks to motive. You can't have "security guards" that provoke confrontations with people due to ideology then shoot them when they respond.

The rally was over. It had been peaceful and it appeared everyone was dispersing. From the one video link I posted you could see the BLM guy in a "Black Guns Matter" shirt as the aggressor getting in the faces of several men calling them "ni**a" and begging them to mace him... There was one guy standing between the Victim and the BLM guy and then something clearly gets the victims attention, likely a provocation or insult, and he disengages and walks out of the frame. He's dead 7 seconds later.... It reminds me of "Shane" a little how the gunfighter insults and provokes a response then shoots the farmer dead in the street... That analogy comes to mind because the victim was a hatter and seemed to be versed in western culture and history... definitely where hat culture is concerned.

I'm wondering what the news stations liability is here.
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

Blog Entries

Identity isn't relevant. Motive isn't an element of any offense. Even assuming arguendo the security guard held beliefs that made him hostile to the man he shot it's his actions and intent which determine whether a crime was committed.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

The shooting happens just out of view to the right of the camera near the end. The first part of this video was taken a distance away from the shooting.

https://youtu.be/_Xg9GLr36Ao

Blog Entries

Identity and motive don't matter guys, UNLESS we can lie about them. Duh!

I'm going to say it again: I knew everything I needed to know about the case within two seconds of reading the OP. If you understand the media's motives, you can translate their lies to truth almost instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post

I'm going to say it again: I knew everything I needed to know about the case within two seconds of reading the OP. If you understand the media's motives, you can translate their lies to truth almost instantly.
    I think that news station is in for a world of hurt if they hired a guy that was not only not licensed but had a clear agenda going in.

The most reasonable person in that video was what I'm going to assume was a "Patriot affiliated" guy trying to de escalate and standing between the vic and the agitator. The BLM agitator guy even slaps/pushes him as he's shouting for them to "mace me ni**a"...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post

IOW, you're a biased moron who doesn't care about the facts, just your shitty, America-hating ideology.

Identity doesn't matter. Period. Motive is usually fool's gold. If I had my preference it wouldn't even be allowed to get discussed in a courtroom because most of the time it's bullshit speculation. Not that I expect you have the capacity to understand that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Moe the Crow View Post
    I think that news station is in for a world of hurt if they hired a guy that was not only not licensed but had a clear agenda going in.

The most reasonable person in that video was what I'm going to assume was a "Patriot affiliated" guy trying to de escalate and standing between the vic and the agitator. The BLM agitator guy even slaps/pushes him as he's shouting for them to "mace me ni**a"...
    Were the ideological positions reversed you guys would insist the exact opposite of what you're saying now.

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    Were the ideological positions reversed you guys would insist the exact opposite of what you're saying now.

Nope. Call us back when the footage of any of these patriot guys lighting dumpsters on fire and then pushing them toward gas stations emerges. I'm sure your sitting on the picture of the victim here grabbing the barrel of the organic turkey farmer occupy criminally fake security guard's pistol too. That will be your big gotcha... <eyeroll>.

Blog Entries

Nope. Call us back when the footage of any of these patriot guys lighting dumpsters on fire and then pushing them toward gas stations emerges. I'm sure your sitting on the picture of the victim here grabbing the barrel of the organic turkey farmer occupy criminally fake security guard's pistol too. That will be your big gotcha... <eyeroll>.
    How about shooting a cop and a Federal Protective Services to guard?

Jesus the whole thing appears to be a setup. The BLM guy looks like he instigated the entire thing.

https://twitter.com/rustyyyyy69

That guy was no security guard. This was an operation or staged event of some kind.

This looks very similar to the left wing execution that occurred in Portland as well. Almost identical.

Get a black guy to go up and get in the victims face and provoke him, then another guy shoots him.

This one was botched terribly. I hope it turns out the black guy was involved and they both go down.

The shooter looks like the type of guy that will crumble utterly. Looks like a bit of a p***y. He's not going to get a chance to kill himself by police like the other left wing murderer.

I mean, c'mon. Is it obvious to anyone else that this is what happened? It's so fucking obvious.
    How do we know that this was staged? The accused was out of the picture and appeared to not have anything to do with the altercation. The victim leaves the picture and goes to where the accused is standing. Do we know what transpired there or are we assuming that those guys were together. If its the latter you know what they say about assume. It makes an ASS out of U and ME.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StalkRavenMad View Post
    How do we know that this was staged? The accused was out of the picture and appeared to not have anything to do with the altercation. The victim leaves the picture and goes to where the accused is standing. Do we know what transpired there or are we assuming that those guys were together. If its the latter you know what they say about assume. It makes an ASS out of U and ME.
    Maybe you missed the word "appears"?

Quote Originally Posted by StalkRavenMad View Post
    True. Point taken.

It's just speculation on my part. I saw the similarity to what happened in Portland and pointed it out.