Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: The Modern Man's Guide to Avoiding the Pitfalls of Racism

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Reparations are being discussed daily. The have been demanded by the BLM movement, and the Democrat Presidential Candidate has promised to consider the issue.. and hi running mate has stated her support for the issue. If you don't mind... maybe I'll voice my opposition now rather than after it's foisted on me and my children.. but thanks just the same for your "wait until after we're fucked" suggestion.

I think your indoctrination is obvious to even the casual observer

The point is that colleges openly and frequently reject students with far better academic qualifications... and accept students with vastly inferior academic qualifications... based on the color of their skin.

And that this is wrongful.

You can pretend that declaring a 4.0 average to be rare makes any reasonable contribution to the conversation.. but it doesn't.

Hmmm... if only people of ALL colors understood this.. we wouldn't be discussing these schemes to use the government as a racist instrument to advance the interested of one skin color over another.
    So your just complaining about things being discussed. Got it. That’s all I need to know about you. Good luck. Oooooooohhhh voicing opposition on the internet, way to get stuff done you righteous crusader lol. Way to actually do nothing to help your family than bitch about your white middle class oppression.

Have a good one man.
    Last edited by Ranger; 10-10-2020 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post

And let’s get real, if ANNNNNY of what you named has stunted your success, that’s your failure as a person.?
    Say it again but slowly this time.

Quote Originally Posted by BuryRaven View Post
    Say it again but slowly this time.

I’ll stand by what I said. You don’t want to be denied, become undeniable, it’s pretty simple.

I’ll stand by what I said. You don’t want to be denied, become undeniable, it’s pretty simple.

I'm not really sure you said anything.

Only thing I got out of it was that you're mad that people object to these things in principle, and that they should wait until after they happen to object.

Doesn't seem like much of a point really.

Blog Entries

On another forum I've been in a discussion on Critical Race Theory and white fragility. While we don't have anyone who is in agreement with Critical Race Theory, there are people on both sides of whether white fragility exists.

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    On another forum I've been in a discussion on Critical Race Theory and white fragility. While we don't have anyone who is in agreement with Critical Race Theory, there are people on both sides of whether white fragility exists.
    It’s modern human fragility. Most people of all races are fragile these days.

Blog Entries

Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    "White Fragility" noun

A pejorative term used to castigate and belittle the opinion of caucasians who object to be beating in the street, having their businesses robbed and set afire, being looted for reparations, or subjected to discrimination on the basis of the color of their skin.

Correct.

It's really annoying living in this "identity politics" world where "black _____" and "white ____" have become mainstream points of view. All of this breeds hate and resentment.

THAT is part of why we're all so damn divided. We're doing it to ourselves and then complaining about it while at the same time raising children to think that all of this is normal.

It's honestly sickening.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Correct.

It's really annoying living in this "identity politics" world where "black _____" and "white ____" have become mainstream points of view. All of this breeds hate and resentment.

THAT is part of why we're all so damn divided. We're doing it to ourselves and then complaining about it while at the same time raising children to think that all of this is normal.

It's honestly sickening.
    It is and the irony is both sides can identify it in the other, but in a miraculous act of cognitive dissonance can’t see it in themselves. That is what fragility is in my opinion, not being able to look into your own life or beliefs and see the hypocrisy of some of them.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    "White Fragility" noun

A pejorative term used to castigate and belittle the opinion of caucasians who object to be beating in the street, having their businesses robbed and set afire, being looted for reparations, or subjected to discrimination on the basis of the color of their skin.
    Dude you keep saying this as if blacks weren't subject to this since day one.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StalkRavenMad View Post
    Dude you keep saying this as if blacks weren't subject to this since day one.
    The perfect solution to blacks experiencing racism 400 years ago is to make whites experience it today.

Who could argue?