Page 1 of 32 123 ... LastLast

The Modern Man's Guide to Avoiding the Pitfalls of Racism

Life comes at you fast... What was normal yesterday is racist today... And who knows what injustices will be discovered tomorrow. Use this handy guide to keep pace, so as not to offend.

Math is Racist

https://www.realchangenews.org/2020/...and-oddly-math

Highways are Racist

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/stor...acism-monument

Standardized Testing is Racist

https://www.tcpress.com/blog/dismant...tests-sat-act/

Professionalism is Racist

https://ssir.org/articles/entry/the_...lism_standards

Ethnic Food is Racist

https://www.solid-ground.org/cultura...ation-of-food/

The academic achievement gap is a racist idea

https://www.aaihs.org/why-the-academ...a-racist-idea/

Hoop Earrings are racist

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...-a8004381.html

Dr. Seuss is Racist

https://www.npr.org/sections/codeswi...-put-them-down

Theft Prevention is Racist

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...-a9558236.html

Merit Based College Admissions is Racist

https://www.universityworldnews.com/...20052913331398

Arresting People for Crime is Racist

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/12/o...nd-police.html

Re: The Modern Man's Guide to Avoiding the Pitfalls of Racism

Serious question, do people give a shit. Don’t get me wrong the black community has problems they need to fix before blaming it all on whitey.

That said, whitey has a lot of god damn issues. Like why are we so sensitive? If a black person who has never met me tries to convince me that I or people like me are racist wholesale, I don’t give a shit.

Why do white people think we need to fix shit? You know what we need? Leave black people the fuck alone. I’m not one of these liberals who believe the black man is to stupid to figure out how to make his community better. What he doesn’t need is these white, soi boi flamers attending their rallies making it about them.

Why do white people always feel the need to co-opt every movement ever?

Why do white people always have to be a victim? We hate when black peoples use the race card to shame the inadequacies of a shit childhood, yet we’re constantly trying to plant our flag in the fertile, insidious soil of victim hood?

I came up tougher than most, and I’m so glad the dude I call dad taught me the value of empowering yourself and self-worth. I hate that this country is so weak we resort to idiocy. A Civil war? Really? Shut the fuck up. Who are “we” going to fight? Other Americans? I’m a conservative, white, combat vet, I think liberals say some of the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard, especially Californians. That said, I should kill them for it? No. All these idiot white trash motherfuckers running around talking about it’s their country, please. And black people running around acting like if white peoples disappeared or they got to pick cops out would magically fix the black community even though most crime done to black peoples is by other black peoples, but yeah let’s blame the minutia shall we.

Black people have their own problem’s to fix such as black men abandoning their kids, black moms raising kids within the system, black peoples need to start graduating high school, and going to college. They also need to stop being so fucking sensitive, it’s confusing.

This country is in a dark place and it won’t get better until we decide we have the power to change our own lives on a small scale and the next president has dick all to do with the next president. Every one just fix themselves and their lives and quit blaming other people, then this country turns around.
    Last edited by Ranger; 10-09-2020 at 11:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    Serious question, do people give a shit. Don’t get me wrong the black community has problems they need to fix before blaming it all on whitey.

That said, whitey has a lot of god damn issues. Like why are we so sensitive? If a black person who has never met me tries to convince me that I or people like me are racist wholesale, I don’t give a shit.
    I don't give a shit either...

Until it invades my work place and I start getting passed over for promotions because of the color of my skin...

Or my kid can't get into the college he wants to go to, because despite his 4.0 average he's too white.

Or people randomly beat members of my family on the street because they have been convinced by retards that they're all racist because they're white.

Or I am forced to cough up $350,000 head in reparations by being bled dry with a white tax..

Or my kids are told that the student union building is "blacks only"

The country is indeed in a bad place... And this kind of bullshit makes it far worse... and appeasing it will make it worse still.

How do you prove most of that?

How do you know you don’t get passed over because you suck? Or someone is better? Would you feel as incensed getting passed over by a white guy?

What if a black kid has a 4.0? What if they both have 4.0’s? Does your kid have a 4.0?

Carry a gun and learn to fight.

People have been bringing up reparations since carter. It isn’t any closer to fruition.

Nobody is advocating appeasing it. I just find it funny that white people are so bitchy. I mean being fair a lot of black people are just as bitchy, over just as stupid shit. Start dismissing it wholesale and it goes away.

How do you prove most of that?

How do you know you don’t get passed over because you suck? Or someone is better? Would you feel as incensed getting passed over by a white guy?

What if a black kid has a 4.0? What if they both have 4.0’s? Does your kid have a 4.0?

Carry a gun and learn to fight.

People have been bringing up reparations since carter. It isn’t any closer to fruition.

Nobody is advocating appeasing it. I just find it funny that white people are so bitchy. I mean being fair a lot of black people are just as bitchy, over just as stupid shit. Start dismissing it wholesale and it goes away.
    It's almost like you're living in another world.

Blog Entries

Why do white people think we need to fix shit? You know what we need? Leave black people the fuck alone. I’m not one of these liberals who believe the black man is to stupid to figure out how to make his community better. What he doesn’t need is these white, soi boi flamers attending their rallies making it about them.

Why do white people always feel the need to co-opt every movement ever?

Why do white people always have to be a victim? We hate when black peoples use the race card to shame the inadequacies of a shit childhood, yet we’re constantly trying to plant our flag in the fertile, insidious soil of victim hood?

I came up tougher than most, and I’m so glad the dude I call dad taught me the value of empowering yourself and self-worth. I hate that this country is so weak we resort to idiocy. A Civil war? Really? Shut the fuck up. Who are “we” going to fight? Other Americans? I’m a conservative, white, combat vet, I think liberals say some of the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard, especially Californians. That said, I should kill them for it? No. All these idiot white trash motherfuckers running around talking about it’s their country, please. And black people running around acting like if white peoples disappeared or they got to pick cops out would magically fix the black community even though most crime done to black peoples is by other black peoples, but yeah let’s blame the minutia shall we.

Black people have their own problem’s to fix such as black men abandoning their kids, black moms raising kids within the system, black peoples need to start graduating high school, and going to college. They also need to stop being so fucking sensitive, it’s confusing.

This country is in a dark place and it won’t get better until we decide we have the power to change our own lives on a small scale and the next president has dick all to do with the next president. Every one just fix themselves and their lives and quit blaming other people, then this country turns around.
    The only thing I care about is how ridiculous it is and that people actually believe it and it’s starting to tear our country apart.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    The only thing I care about is how ridiculous it is and that people actually believe it and it’s starting to tear our country apart.
    The objective of course, is to vilify people of a particular skin color... blame them for society's problems, and normalize their victimization.

You see it happening every day... to the point where a man being beaten on the street because he is white is so commonplace that it no longer even raises a reaction..

A man being victimized by corporations because he isn't brown enough, is expected.

A man being robbed by the state because of his skin color, to pay people of another skin color is advocated as justice.

It's positively Orwellian... and quite obviously from the early reaction in the thread... it has no shortage of indoctrinated enablers asking "what's wrong with that...? Why do you care?

Insaw an article the other day that said owning dogs is racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Insaw an article the other day that said owning dogs is racist.
    Expecting someone to be on time for a scheduled appointment?

Racist

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Expecting someone to be on time for a scheduled appointment?

Racist
    Oh snap. I just saw a Biden ad. Showing the last 5 presidents and their dogs. Then Trump being the first president in modern history to NOT have a dog.

Doesn’t Biden know it is racist to have a dog? He just lost the woke vote

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Oh snap. I just saw a Biden ad. Showing the last 5 presidents and their dogs. Then Trump being the first president in modern history to NOT have a dog.

Doesn’t Biden know it is racist to have a dog? He just lost the woke vote
    I also just read on the CDC website that the higher proportional incidence of Covid in the Black Community is because of racism.

Maybe Trump is Black...

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    It's almost like you're living in another world.
    I am.