Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

ACB Confirmation

When does the confirmation hearing start?

That's going to be some ugly sh**.

I think Democrat hysteria and theatrics level is going to be off the charts bat-shit crazy.

I wonder if a guy will show up claiming she grabbed his package a beer party in high school?

Or deep fakes clubbing baby seals or something.

Re: ACB Confirmation

I think the democrats have conceded that ACB will be confirmed.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Yeah, I don't think they'll risk another shitshow like with Kavanaugh. That almost undoubtedly cost them the Senate last time.

She'll pass through. "Relatively" easily.

They have already announced their solution. They're going to pack the court if given the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Everything has a political cost and they will do what they can to exact it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Yeah, I don't think they'll risk another shitshow like with Kavanaugh. That almost undoubtedly cost them the Senate last time.

She'll pass through. "Relatively" easily.

They have already announced their solution. They're going to pack the court if given the chance.
    Yep. Wave the white flag cause last time the fight cost you and live to fight another day.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Yep. Wave the white flag cause last time the fight cost you and live to fight another day.
    They've got the perfect plan. Just like Pence said: They lost so now they're going to change the rules.

Blog Entries

I don't think the Democrats are smart enough to oppose the nomination without acting like idiots. While I think Ford was credible as a witness, she could well have been mistaken in her 30+ year old memories as to what happened and by whom. It wasn't something that should have been relevant to a SCOTUS nomination hearing. The evidence didn't even meet a preponderance standard.

ACB, like Kavanaugh and every SCOTUS nominee since Bork was borked, won't answer the questions that matter, unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

8. Re: ACB Confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    They've got the perfect plan. Just like Pence said: They lost so now they're going to change the rules.
    Just like a group of adult children who never quite grew up. That's the way I think of all Democrats, at least collectively as a voting bloc. Sorry if that offends a Democrat. If so, maybe you should take a step back and rethink why you ever voted Democrat in the first place. Secondly, if it offends you, my point is then further proven. Thanks for that.

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    While I think Ford was credible as a witness,

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Right?

Blasey Ford comes out of the woodwork months before Kavanaugh's hearings even started and "secretly" disclosed to Diane Feinstein that Kavanaugh raped her 30-some-odd years ago at a high school party. Feinstein holds that bomb right up until the SCOTUS Senate hearings start. Blasey Ford never reported it or told anyone about it. The friends she said were at that party said they couldn't recall such a party and they couldn't corroborate her story at all. She also couldn't remember where or when this party took place. I could be mistaken, but the timeline she mentioned, wasn't Kavanaugh away at some event?

Meanwhile she gets a book deal and makes millions from "anonymous donors" on GoFundMe...

She's credible.

Tara Reade....who has corroborating witnesses and actually filed a formal Senate complaint against Joe Biden....not credible.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I also don't think they can just let her sail though without creating a stink.

The true believers in their party won't allow it.

I think some of it is fear of becoming the next Joseph Crowley as well.

Blog Entries

They'll throw some shit at her, for sure. Especially about her religion and Roe v Wade.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.