BLM campaign for Trump in Wisconsin. Window smashing in residential neighborhood

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...32224094752771

I think there was a shooting in February. Black cop is not being charged.

Re: BLM campaign for Trump in Wisconsin. Window smashing in residential neighborhood

Nice. Trump just picked up more votes. Nothing like terrorist scaring the hell out it’s supported.

Re: BLM campaign for Trump in Wisconsin. Window smashing in residential neighborhood

The lack of alarm over this in contrast to how it would be blown up if it were done under any other circumstance is disturbing. This looks like Bolshevism.

Blog Entries

This is a thread that you started BustofPallas. Now, what evidence of any sort do you have that these people are even associated with BLM?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    This is a thread that you started BustofPallas. Now, what evidence of any sort do you have that these people are even associated with BLM?
    I think the fact they were shouting "Wake Up" and that it happened in Wisconsin, where Jacob Blake was shot by white police officers might be a clue.

Ex, the thread title is clearly meant to be comical as this was clearly not a Trump campaign event.

I was speculating then that this sort of thing would help Trump/Republicans in the November elections and Democratic losses in the house might bear that out.

Do you want me to find and bump the threads about me attending a BLM rally in Rockville or that my three daughters attended several in the Rockville and Olney area?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I think the fact they were shouting "Wake Up" and that it happened in Wisconsin, where Jacob Blake was shot by white police officers might be a clue.

Ex, the thread title is clearly meant to be comical as this was clearly not a Trump campaign event.

I was speculating then that this sort of thing would help Trump/Republicans in the November elections and Democratic losses in the house might bear that out.
    Comical, do you think it's funny?

There was also another thread you started that was locked (Though, admittedly, that had more to do with Pickles than anything), where you attributed a mob going after officers in a hospital to BLM: https://forum.russellstreetreport.co...-they-die-quot
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Comical, do you think it's funny?

There was also another thread you started that was locked (Though, admittedly, that had more to do with Pickles than anything), where you attributed a mob going after officers in a hospital to BLM: https://forum.russellstreetreport.co...-they-die-quot
    I have said on here, and I'm sure I said it in harsh terms, that I thought some of their tactics were obnoxious and that the groups leadership and tactics resemble marxism which i find vile and dangerous. I've also probably said I think some of their "demands" were kind of batshit non-starters. I really don't want to go digging through threads but I'm pretty sure I was also excoriated by some for suggesting it was left wing, mostly leftist anarchist white, punks causing much of the problems at the protests this summer. It's not mutually exclusive to think Sean King is an irresponsible asshole and that is true at the same time.

In fact I held Sean King responsible for Church vandalism much in the same way I'm holding Trump responsible for firing up the crowd in front of the capital. I think that's consistent.

Sean King said "Tear it down" referring to white religious iconography. There was a wave of religious statuary beheadings and church fires after that.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 01-08-2021 at 04:06 PM.