Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Joe Biden serial liar ... can't believe people have forgotten so much about this loser.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Lol. You are such a humorless uptight hypersensitive partisan douchebag. I don't mind the pooh flinging as much as the hypocrisy. Just stop bitching about the personal attacks if you yourself can't refrain from making them. I think that hypocrisy is what pushed me to call you out. You are by far the worst poster on our board right now by a wide margin because you attack everyone personally and then call them out for "personal attacks".

Let's just agree not to do that and flame away.

I thought maybe when you dropped a Christopher Hitchens reference you might be someone worthing listening too... but it became clear to me that you are all about "seeming" and feeling smarter than others and really are just an angry, mindless, partisan pooh flinging gibbon.

You're boring as f*** and the most humorless guy on the board right now. Completely humorless.
    You are full of shit Pallas. You attacked me with personal insults/inferences left and right when I used to post more frequently about Trump. Well before I stated anything about you. Now you have the nerve to attack another poster claiming they personally attacked you when it is very clear you hit them first. Get over yourself. You're just like your mindless leader. He calls people monsters. Like a 6 year old who just had the bumpers removed from the bowling lanes, swinging the ball wildly all over the place. He has to resort to childish names because he is a child in an old mans body. I would advise you to look in the mirror before claiming personal attacks when you launch them left and right to begin with.

Re: Joe Biden serial liar ... can't believe people have forgotten so much about this loser.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    You are full of shit Pallas. You attacked me with personal insults/inferences left and right when I used to post more frequently about Trump. Well before I stated anything about you. Now you have the nerve to attack another poster claiming they personally attacked you when it is very clear you hit them first. Get over yourself. You're just like your mindless leader. He calls people monsters. Like a 6 year old who just had the bumpers removed from the bowling lanes, swinging the ball wildly all over the place. He has to resort to childish names because he is a child in an old mans body. I would advise you to look in the mirror before claiming personal attacks when you launch them left and right to begin with.
    Thank you captain timing. You have that special knack for jumping in late and adding nothing to threads.

Please mind your own business on this.

I had an issue with what I saw as hypocrisy and addressed the person I had it with.

Please go hike your pants another two inches above your naval, stand on your lawn and shake your fist, and butt out.

3. Re: Joe Biden serial liar ... can't believe people have forgotten so much about this loser.

A 75 year old NC farmer was at the doctor's office when the doctor asked him his opinion on Joe Biden and his possible role as our next President. The farmer replied "well, Joe Biden is nothing but a post turtle." Not being familiar w/the term, the doctor asked him what a post turtle was(?). The old guy replied "well, when you're driving down a country road and you come across a fence post w/a turtle balanced on top. That's a post turtle." The doc looked puzzled, so the farmer explained. "You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, he doesn't know what to do while he's up there, he's elevated beyond his ability to function and you just wonder what kind of dumb ass put him up there to begin with."

Blog Entries

Irony abounds.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    I heard the same thing about Trump and Pence in '16: that Pence would be running the show.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Except pPaul Ryan wasn’t drafting a bill was o have Trump removed a month before the election happened

Blog Entries

The bill won't have Trump or Biden removed even if it becomes law. It would add another mechanism by which the removal of a POTUS could begin. It would require at least majorities in both Houses to effect the removal.

Given we're looking at one old ass fuck as POTUS starting in '21 regardless of who wins, it's not unreasonable. Trumpists have been repeating the bleating points about Biden suffering from dementia so much you'd think they'd see a reason for it.

Woodrow Wilson was incompetent towards the end of his tenure in office. His unelected wife, Edith ran the show. Do you prefer unelected politicians (the Cabinet) or even the First Lady using an enfeebled POTUS as a puppet, or a process to ensure an actual President, chosen by a manner prescribed in the Constitution is running the show?

The 25th Amendment expressly gives Congress the authority to establish a commission such as she proposes.

I heard the same thing about Trump and Pence in '16: that Pence would be running the show.

This is an interesting point actually. That was definitely the rumors, but if it happened they kept it under wraps pretty well

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

The bill won't have Trump or Biden removed even if it becomes law. It would add another mechanism by which the removal of a POTUS could begin. It would require at least majorities in both Houses to effect the removal.

Given we're looking at one old ass fuck as POTUS starting in '21 regardless of who wins, it's not unreasonable. Trumpists have been repeating the bleating points about Biden suffering from dementia so much you'd think they'd see a reason for it.

Woodrow Wilson was incompetent towards the end of his tenure in office. His unelected wife, Edith ran the show. Do you prefer unelected politicians (the Cabinet) or even the First Lady using an enfeebled POTUS as a puppet, or a process to ensure an actual President, chosen by a manner prescribed in the Constitution is running the show?

The 25th Amendment expressly gives Congress the authority to establish a commission such as she proposes.

This is of course a mechanism by which Congress might attempt to nullify the result of a proper election, and choose for themselves who would preside.

And given their continuous and baseless efforts to do just that over the course of the past year, it would seem very much rip for abuse.

And while the founders likely assumed congress being possessed of such a power would act in good faith... I think they did not really foresee the political degeneracy into which our nation has descended. or the potential for bitter abuse of that power.

They did however specify the remedy available to we the people, should congress attempt to assert it's electoral authority over the authority of we the people, from whence all of there authority extends.....

...that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Blog Entries

I had an issue with what I saw as hypocrisy and addressed the person I had it with.
    By demonstrating hypocrisy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    This is of course a mechanism by which Congress might attempt to nullify the result of a proper election, and choose for themselves who would preside.

And given their continuous and baseless efforts to do just that over the course of the past year, it would seem very much rip for abuse.

And while the founders likely assumed congress being possessed of such a power would act in good faith... I think they did not really foresee the political degeneracy into which our nation has descended. or the potential for bitter abuse of that power.

They did however specify the remedy available to we the people, should congress attempt to assert it's electoral authority over the authority of we the people, from whence all of there authority extends.....

...that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
    Um, no. It wouldn't be a mechanism by which Congress would choose who would be POTUS unless they also impeached the VPOTUS.

The Founders didn't enact the 25th Amendment. We, the People ratified that in 1965. That Amendment gives Congress the authority to enact a measure like this one. Since you've been cheering the GOP's insistence that power is its own justification, you should be fine with the Democrats playing the same game.

Um, no. It wouldn't be a mechanism by which Congress would choose who would be POTUS unless they also impeached the VPOTUS.

The Founders didn't enact the 25th Amendment. We, the People ratified that in 1965. That Amendment gives Congress the authority to enact a measure like this one. Since you've been cheering the GOP's insistence that power is its own justification, you should be fine with the Democrats playing the same game.
    So long as you recognize that all of it happens at our discretion.

We the people.

And that there is a limit to our tolerance of politicians "playing the game".

We're getting a little sick of the game.

I'm merely pointing out the hypocrisy of you, a guy that hurls more personal insults than anyone on the board, constantly accusing others of engaging in that behavior.

I can't tell if you are doing it to try to mind fuck people here or if you just can't see what a hypocrite you are.
    That's all the left does, throw personal insults. They don't have policies that work, repeating the same bullshit over and over for decades. Divide by tribalism, tell people they can't make it on their own and need the Government to think for them, and tax things into failure.

Nothing but hateful, unhappy people.