Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Joe Biden serial liar ... can't believe people have forgotten so much about this loser.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    HE can't fire anyone. That's the stupidest attack I've ever seen.

Maybe he does flip flop, maybe sometimes he changes his mind based on new information. Something I hope we would all do.
    He can fire people. He has fired people. Just not directly

He flip-flops back and forth, often contradicting himself. For example, he's both claimed credit for "shutting down the economy" and blamed "Democrat governors" for doing it. Over and over.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Re: Joe Biden serial liar ... can't believe people have forgotten so much about this loser.

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    Your one-sided pearl-clutching isn't persuasive. If you cared about how the neighborhood looks you wouldn't care who was doing the littering. You're fine with the Joneses throwing shit everywhere while complaining about the Smiths.

I'm merely pointing out the hypocrisy of you, a guy that hurls more personal insults than anyone on the board, constantly accusing others of engaging in that behavior.

I can't tell if you are doing it to try to mind fuck people here or if you just can't see what a hypocrite you are.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I'm merely pointing out the hypocrisy of you, a guy that hurls more personal insults than anyone on the board, constantly accusing others of engaging in that behavior.

I can't tell if you are doing it to try to mind fuck people here or if you just can't see what a hypocrite you are.
    This was your post to me:

Almost all of the chaos surrounding Trumps presidency was initiated and carried out by Democrats. So yes it was mindless, mindless hate, much like you suffer from.
    I hadn't attacked you. I didn't make any personal comments about you. You decided to do that on your own. Your charge of hypocrisy is projection. If you don't like the tone, don't set it. You set it and now you're whining about it like a little bitch. I didn't accuse you of anything, either. I just pointed it out.

I don't mind the mudslinging. I'm just as happy without it, but I'll go with the house rules. You and your fellow Trump-worshipping sheep think you can act like assholes and no one will respond. Fuck that. Act like you deserve respect and civility and you'll get it. Act like an ignorant piece of shit and you'll get treated like one.

Your whining isn't interesting, either. It's just pathetic.

Blog Entries

I hadn't attacked you. I didn't make any personal comments about you. You decided to do that on your own. Your charge of hypocrisy is projection. If you don't like the tone, don't set it. You set it and now you're whining about it like a little bitch. I didn't accuse you of anything, either. I just pointed it out.

I don't mind the mudslinging. I'm just as happy without it, but I'll go with the house rules. You and your fellow Trump-worshipping sheep think you can act like assholes and no one will respond. Fuck that. Act like you deserve respect and civility and you'll get it. Act like an ignorant piece of shit and you'll get treated like one.

Shut up you micro-dicked loser.

5. Re: Joe Biden serial liar ... can't believe people have forgotten so much about this loser.

Just think....there are millions of people all lined up and ready to vote for this guy. For real? Is this the guy you want as President? Really?

https://youtu.be/dnafho4KMiQ

Lol. You are such a humorless uptight hypersensitive partisan douchebag. I don't mind the pooh flinging as much as the hypocrisy. Just stop bitching about the personal attacks if you yourself can't refrain from making them. I think that hypocrisy is what pushed me to call you out. You are by far the worst poster on our board right now by a wide margin because you attack everyone personally and then call them out for "personal attacks".

Let's just agree not to do that and flame away.

I thought maybe when you dropped a Christopher Hitchens reference you might be someone worthing listening too... but it became clear to me that you are all about "seeming" and feeling smarter than others and really are just an angry, mindless, partisan pooh flinging gibbon.

You're boring as f*** and the most humorless guy on the board right now. Completely humorless.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Lol. You are such a humorless uptight hypersensitive partisan douchebag. I don't mind the pooh flinging as much as the hypocrisy. Just stop bitching about the personal attacks if you yourself can't refrain from making them. I think that hypocrisy is what pushed me to call you out. You are by far the worst poster on our board right now by a wide margin because you attack everyone personally and then call them out for "personal attacks".

Let's just agree not to do that and flame away.

I thought maybe when you dropped a Christopher Hitchens reference you might be someone worthing listening too... but it became clear to me that you are all about "seeming" and feeling smarter than others and really are just an angry, mindless, partisan pooh flinging gibbon.

You're boring as f*** and the most humorless guy on the board right now. Completely humorless.
    I didn't bitch about your personal attack. I laughed at it.

You've done nothing but whine.

You do like to project a lot.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Just think....there are millions of people all lined up and ready to vote for this guy. For real? Is this the guy you want as President? Really?

https://youtu.be/dnafho4KMiQ
    I don't want him for POTUS, but he's better than the orange dipshit.

We're in a sad part of American history.

9. Re: Joe Biden serial liar ... can't believe people have forgotten so much about this loser.

I don't want him for POTUS, but he's better than the orange dipshit.

We're in a sad part of American history.

C'mon man. You can honestly say w/a straight face, after watching a video like that, you can/will vote for Biden? There's something seriously wrong w/you, man. Everything else aside, you are a perfect example of what's wrong in the political landscape in this country. Grow a pair, man. Go vote Libertarian or Green or whatever, if you hate Trump that much. Because after all, you and the rest of us know that's exactly what this all about. How childish. Look at the video and go look yourself in the mirror and take a look at yourself and tell yourself yet again why you'll vote for a man like that, in that mental state to run this country. Sad.....
    Last edited by blueridgemtnman; 10-09-2020 at 07:34 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    C'mon man. You can honestly say w/a straight face, after watching a video like that, you can/will vote for Biden? There's something seriously wrong w/you, man. Everything else aside, you are a perfect example of what's wrong in the political landscape in this country. Grow a pair, man. Go vote Libertarian or Green or whatever, if you hate Trump that much. Because after all, you and the rest of us know that's exactly what this all about. How childish. Look at the video and go look yourself in the mirror and take a look at yourself and tell yourself yet again why you'll vote for a man like that, in that mental state to run this country. Sad.....
    I probably won't vote for Biden because Maryland is a solidly Blue state and so I can cast another third party vote without worrying it will help reelect the worst POTUS in history. Were I in a battleground state I would vote for Biden over Trump. Biden will be a bad POTUS. He won't be terrible or work against the United States as Trump has.

Trump has lied more in four years than Biden has in 47, and Biden isn't among the more honest of politicians.

Trump is more demented and more ignorant.

If you think Biden's mental state renders him unfit to run the country, how can you cast a vote for Trump?

I probably won't vote for Biden because Maryland is a solidly Blue state and so I can cast another third party vote without worrying it will help reelect the worst POTUS in history. Were I in a battleground state I would vote for Biden over Trump. Biden will be a bad POTUS. He won't be terrible or work against the United States as Trump has.

Trump has lied more in four years than Biden has in 47, and Biden isn't among the more honest of politicians.

Trump is more demented and more ignorant.

If you think Biden's mental state renders him unfit to run the country, how can you cast a vote for Trump?

Harris is really going to be the one running things anyway, not Biden. And she receives her marching orders from the Democratic establishment, just like Obama did. What I think many people on this forum either cant or wont understand is why that is such a (comparably) attractive option for voters. I know everything is the Democrats fault but the perception is that the country wasnt falling apart at the seams when Obama was President. That is why Trump is currently being crushed by Uncle Joe.

Blog Entries

I heard the same thing about Trump and Pence in '16: that Pence would be running the show.