Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Joe Biden serial liar ... can't believe people have forgotten so much about this loser.

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    Trump is a spineless politician. Kasich is a typical politician. He would have been capable of doing the job and he wouldn't have brought either radical change or the mindless chaos of the Trump years.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Almost all of the chaos surrounding Trumps presidency was initiated and carried out by Democrats. So yes it was mindless, mindless hate, much like you suffer from.

Muh Russia (HRC and previous admin)
    Shampeachment (House)
    90 days of riots (spineless Democratic mayors)

And one act of God.

Blog Entries

Re: Joe Biden serial liar ... can't believe people have forgotten so much about this loser.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    What are you basing this off of?
    His record. He can't even fire anyone: he always has someone else do it. He flip-flops constantly.

He claimed he had a "better, cheaper" healthcare plan than the ACA during the campaign. Has still never produced it. Ryan rammed through a "repeal and replace" bill, which Trump cheered as him keeping his promise, and then he went to the Senate and told them it was "mean." Which is why it went down in the Senate. Trump's made clear to the GOP he won't provide any political cover for them. He'll take credit for everything but he won't take any blame.

He's the epitome of a craven politician.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Almost all of the chaos surrounding Trumps presidency was initiated and carried out by Democrats. So yes it was mindless, mindless hate, much like you suffer from.

Shampeachment (House)

And one act of God.
    Your personal attack is amusing since you obviously don't know anything.

Trump is the source of the chaos. Mueller is a Republican and was appointed by a Republican Trump appointee. Comey is a Republican. McCabe and Strzok weren't registered to either political party. The Democrats had squat to do with Trump's Russia travails, which started well before the Steele dossier was even started.

Like your orange messiah, you're all about blaming everyone else instead of dealing with reality.

Blog Entries

Shampeachment (House)

And one act of God.
    I don’t disagree with you, but Trump was definitely chaotic has President. How many Chiefs of Staff and Press Secretaries did he go through?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I don’t disagree with you, but Trump was definitely chaotic has President. How many Chiefs of Staff and Press Secretaries did he go through?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bad advice from establishment republicans? He doesnt have the years and years of working with politicians.

Blog Entries

His record. He can't even fire anyone: he always has someone else do it. He flip-flops constantly.

HE can't fire anyone. That's the stupidest attack I've ever seen.

Maybe he does flip flop, maybe sometimes he changes his mind based on new information. Something I hope we would all do.

He claimed he had a "better, cheaper" healthcare plan than the ACA during the campaign. Has still never produced it. Ryan rammed through a "repeal and replace" bill, which Trump cheered as him keeping his promise, and then he went to the Senate and told them it was "mean." Which is why it went down in the Senate. Trump's made clear to the GOP he won't provide any political cover for them. He'll take credit for everything but he won't take any blame.

He's the epitome of a craven politician.

Right it’s trumps fault the senate didn’t pass the repeal and replace

Your personal attack is amusing since you obviously don't know anything.

Trump is the source of the chaos. Mueller is a Republican and was appointed by a Republican Trump appointee. Comey is a Republican. McCabe and Strzok weren't registered to either political party. The Democrats had squat to do with Trump's Russia travails, which started well before the Steele dossier was even started.

Like your orange messiah, you're all about blaming everyone else instead of dealing with reality.

I have bit my tongue watching you make personal attacks on just about everyone on this board you disagree with.

You resort to them at the drop of a hat in just about every one of your droning, know-it-all posts.

Before you start calling others out for making personal attacks I suggest you stop constantly doing the same.

Blog Entries

I have bit my tongue watching you make personal attacks on just about everyone on this board you disagree with.

You resort to them at the drop of a hat in just about every one of your droning, know-it-all posts.

Before you start calling others out for making personal attacks I suggest you stop constantly doing the same.
    I've responded in kind. As you're fine with personal attacks against me or anyone else who isn't a Trump-worshipping cultist while whining about my posts I don't give a shit about your opinion. After all, you don't really have one of your own.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Right it’s trumps fault the senate didn’t pass the repeal and replace
    It is. After celebrating the House passing it, Trump met with the Senate GOP caucus. He called it "mean" during that meeting. That signaled to the Senators Trump would throw them under the bus if it was unpopular, and polling at the time showed it was likely to be very unpopular. McCain agreed to be the deciding vote against it so most Republicans could vote for it without risk. Had McCain said he would abstain or vote for it, McConnell would have found someone else to do it.

I've responded in kind. As you're fine with personal attacks against me or anyone else who isn't a Trump-worshipping cultist while whining about my posts I don't give a shit about your opinion. After all, you don't really have one of your own.

It's hard to tell if you have anything worthwhile to say or are as smart as you desperately want to appear because your posts are filled with obnoxious petty name calling. Like this one here. I'm offering advice on how you might want to conduct yourself if your goal is to actually communicate and not just fling pooh. I have selfish reasons too. This is like walking around your own neighborhood picking up trash because you don't want to have to look at it.

You're not that interesting. If you are going to be abrasive, it helps to be interesting.

Blog Entries

It's hard to tell if you have anything worthwhile to say or are as smart as you desperately want to appear because your posts are filled with obnoxious petty name calling. Like this one here. I'm offering advice on how you might want to conduct yourself if your goal is to actually communicate and not just fling pooh. I have selfish reasons too. This is like walking around your own neighborhood picking up trash because you don't want to have to look at it.

You're not that interesting. If you are going to be abrasive, it helps to be interesting.
    Your one-sided pearl-clutching isn't persuasive. If you cared about how the neighborhood looks you wouldn't care who was doing the littering. You're fine with the Joneses throwing shit everywhere while complaining about the Smiths.