Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Re: Joe Biden serial liar ... can't believe people have forgotten so much about this loser.

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    That's all the left does, throw personal insults. They don't have policies that work, repeating the same bullshit over and over for decades. Divide by tribalism, tell people they can't make it on their own and need the Government to think for them, and tax things into failure.

Nothing but hateful, unhappy people.
    Kinda says it all.

"I'll take Democrats for a thousand, Alex. Question....what is a Democrat?"

Blog Entries

Re: Joe Biden serial liar ... can't believe people have forgotten so much about this loser.

Irony abounds.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Re: Joe Biden serial liar ... can't believe people have forgotten so much about this loser.

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    Irony abounds.

Is the irony, that he is right?

The left is still dividing, attacking, and suppressing. The only thing that has changed, is some blacks are starting to wake up to the slavery of the left

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Is the irony, that he is right?

The left is still dividing, attacking, and suppressing. The only thing that has changed, is some blacks are starting to wake up to the slavery of the left
    The left aren't the only folks dividing, attacking, and suppressing. The right does more than its fair share.

He is right. Not as in "correct," but in terms of being on the far right politically. So far right he is disconnected from reality. As are you.

Um, no. It wouldn't be a mechanism by which Congress would choose who would be POTUS unless they also impeached the VPOTUS.

The Founders didn't enact the 25th Amendment. We, the People ratified that in 1965. That Amendment gives Congress the authority to enact a measure like this one. Since you've been cheering the GOP's insistence that power is its own justification, you should be fine with the Democrats playing the same game.
    Interesting. Doesn't let them remove the president though, only provide for the vp to be acting president

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

You're right. Sec.4 doesn't actually remove the POTUS, it just makes the VPOTUS Acting President until the same people who decided the POTUS isn't capable of discharging his duties decide he can.

The power of Congress to do what Pelosi mentioned is in clause 1 of Sec. 4:

Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.
    My emphasis.

You're right. Sec.4 doesn't actually remove the POTUS, it just makes the VPOTUS Acting President until the same people who decided the POTUS isn't capable of discharging his duties decide he can.

The power of Congress to do what Pelosi mentioned is in clause 1 of Sec. 4:

My emphasis.

Yeah. What's interesting is they can't then remove the vp unless by impeachment.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk