Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Joe Biden serial liar ... can't believe people have forgotten so much about this loser.

I've seen a lot of this before but the first clip... the lies he told about his 3 degrees and his scholarship and graduating the top of his class as "top student" in political science.... this is just unbelievably bad, disqualifying, delusional levels of lying. It's pathological. I didn't see that before.

Blog Entries

Re: Joe Biden serial liar ... can't believe people have forgotten so much about this loser.

If lying is disqualifying...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Re: Joe Biden serial liar ... can't believe people have forgotten so much about this loser.

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post

There is a difference between mis speaking. And being delusional

Blog Entries

Trump lies more than any politician in American history.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...eading-claims/

I don't like Drug War Joe. It's going to suck if he's POTUS. It just won't suck as bad as the horrific, lying Trump.

I'll take that as at least an acknowledgement that first set of lies he told in that clip were pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    There is a difference between mis speaking. And being delusional
    That's the thing about those lies he told. He told them like he almost believed them... that's messed up.

Trump lies more than any politician in American history.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...eading-claims/

I don't like Drug War Joe. It's going to suck if he's POTUS. It just won't suck as bad as the horrific, lying Trump.

Are we gonna for get drug war joe if he is elected? Or are we gonna get no cash bail Kamala??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Are we gonna for get drug war joe if he is elected? Or are we gonna get no cash bail Kamala??
    I don't like her, either. She should have to answer for the Orange County Snitch Tank and other times she covered for police and prosecutor misconduct.

But she, too, isn't as bad as Trump.

I'm not a Democrat and didn't get a say in their nominations, however. The GOP should have gone with Kasich in '16 and I would have preferred Klobuchar or Delaney from the Democrats this year.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I'll take that as at least an acknowledgement that first set of lies he told in that clip were pretty bad.
    Biden's first run at POTUS he had to drop out because he plagiarized a Neil Kinnock speech.

He's prone to gaffes and exaggerations. His brag about getting Shokin fired was one of them. The U.S., along with the EU, IMF, and numerous other international groups had been pressuring Poroshenko for months before he finally agreed. The Rada had voted no confidence in Shokin.

Amusing how the Giuliani-Firtash scam has to rely on believing Drug War Joe, ain't it?

On edit: Kinnock has endorsed Biden this year...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...n-1987-scandal

Blog Entries

I don't like her, either. She should have to answer for the Orange County Snitch Tank and other times she covered for police and prosecutor misconduct.

But she, too, isn't as bad as Trump.

I'm not a Democrat and didn't get a say in their nominations, however. The GOP should have gone with Kasich in '16 and I would have preferred Klobuchar or Delaney from the Democrats this year.

Kasich is a typical spineless politician. No thanks.

Blog Entries

Trump is a spineless politician. Kasich is a typical politician. He would have been capable of doing the job and he wouldn't have brought either radical change or the mindless chaos of the Trump years.

Blog Entries

Trump is a spineless politician.

What are you basing this off of?