Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: We Now Know the Real Reason Those PA Military Ballots Were Discarded—and Trump Supported It All Along

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    Uh...putting fake drop off boxes across the state...that people will use..and Lord knows what these republican groups who put them them there will do with them.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    The article does not suggest they're fake.

Or were intended to deceive.

Only that they were disallowed.

Given the tension over discarded ballots, I'd suggest that they considered ballot security important, and didn't trust the local election officials. And given historical precedents, understandably so.

They may have intended some kind of shenanigans... but I don't think that's obvious or even suggested by the story.

Re: We Now Know the Real Reason Those PA Military Ballots Were Discarded—and Trump Supported It All Along

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Another attempt at what?
    It's ballot harvesting, which the democrat super majority in California has made legal. The Republicans in California have simply figured out a way to use it to their advantage by putting ballot boxes in places where Republicans tend to mass, such as churches. It's perfectly legitimate, although they do need to remove "official".
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock