Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: WTF Post-game Thread

They dominated a terrible team. In the NFL, you can catch an L on any given Sunday no matter how good you are. So, we have to be happy with the result, but they didn't look sharp.

Biggest issue, to me, is still the play of our OL. Stanley was out, and the Football Team has a nice front 7, but the OL play was underwhelming even in light of those 2 facts. The OL is going to have to come together to have a shot at a title.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Guessing the pass defense still suspect? Whose soul got devoured by Mclaurin? He's been taking souls all year it seems
    Wouldn’t say the secondary played bad. The one big play and late score that makes the game seem closer came after they put RG3 in and he threw a pick. It was a bend don’t break day.

Quote Originally Posted by tnsmith90 View Post
    They dominated a terrible team. In the NFL, you can catch an L on any given Sunday no matter how good you are. So, we have to be happy with the result, but they didn't look sharp.

Biggest issue, to me, is still the play of our OL. Stanley was out, and the Football Team has a nice front 7, but the OL play was underwhelming even in light of those 2 facts. The OL is going to have to come together to have a shot at a title.
    OL still concerning. Wouldn't be surprised if EDC does something like last week 5 where he makes a trade at the mid c round level to a team that knows there season is toast.

Lamars long run, both in the motion and read option, was a thing of beauty in execution and scheme. Watch it on the all 22 of you can. Once he broke the line of scrimmage it was over. Vintage Lamar

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by guymf4 View Post
    OL still concerning. Wouldn't be surprised if EDC does something like last week 5 where he makes a trade at the mid c round level to a team that knows there season is toast.

Lamars long run, both in the motion and read option, was a thing of beauty in execution and scheme. Watch it on the all 22 of you can. Once he broke the line of scrimmage it was over. Vintage Lamar

Anybody we can get from the jets? Maybe crowder?

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Anybody we can get from the jets? Maybe crowder?
    Offensive lineman on teams not named the Ravens are not my forte....

Worst pre-season the Ravens have had in a number of years 3-1 -not undefeated. Now is the time for real play to start.

Quote Originally Posted by mmi16 View Post
    Worst pre-season the Ravens have had in a number of years 3-1 -not undefeated. Now is the time for real play to start.
    Why do we always open against Cincy

So is dobbins legit or back up?

9. Re: WTF Post-game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    So is dobbins legit or back up?
    Magic 8-ball says "Ask Again Later."

Quote Originally Posted by Waywatcher View Post
    Magic 8-ball says "Ask Again Later."
    is GRO designing plays for him?

11. Re: WTF Post-game Thread

Dobbins only got a few carries prior to the 4th, when he became the primary back post-"4th Quarter Line Change." He looked elusive and ripped off a nice 8 yard gain, IIRC, but enough touches to really evaluate him.

Also ask again later