Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Actor Rick Moranis Randomly Assulted In NYC

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Haha. Who fucked it up in the first place?
    At this point I have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    At this point I have no idea.
    I know who f'd it up... thread was doing pretty good making light hearted fun at some of the seeming double standards in this country in the area of violence, race, and reporting and then got taken off the rails...

3. Re: Actor Rick Moranis Randomly Assulted In NYC

[QUOTE=pickles;1950777]
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post

Have you considered antipsychotics? Lol.

Right. You invented a fantasy to try to justify the beating of Rick Moranis.

I know what you did. You realize I can see your actions more realistically than you. That's part of your psychoses.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Moe the Crow View Post
    You too have just proven yourself to be a twisted/deranged idiot. Looks like this thread outed the real clowns on this board. Racism, hate, violence are not the province of one race. Savagely punching a 67 year old white Jewish man in the face is close to attempted murder. You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to play this down, laugh it off or use it to attack people you simply don't agree with politically.
    You're proving you're just as ignorant as the rest of the Cult45 dipshits here. You don't have a fucking clue what you're babbling about, but you feel put upon. That's your entire, idiotic worldview summed up in a sentence.

We don't know why the guy punched Moranis. We don't know that it's a hate crime. The only reason you and the rest of the white grievance crowd here are ignorantly bleating "hate crime" is because you're trying to ironically act like idiot SJW's, all the while blissfully unaware that you're just as ignorant and stupid as they are.

Savagely punching any 67 year old man is a horrific act. The white grievance bullshit isn't necessary. Perhaps it was a hate crime, perhaps it wasn't. How 'bout you try to what you'd be doing if it were a white man punching a black one- or, even better, a white cop- and bleat that we should wait for the evidence to come out before whining like the little bitches you are?

Jesus H. Christ on a pogo stick. You Cult45 sheep are fucking pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    You're proving you're just as ignorant as the rest of the Cult45 dipshits here. You don't have a fucking clue what you're babbling about, but you feel put upon. That's your entire, idiotic worldview summed up in a sentence.

We don't know why the guy punched Moranis. We don't know that it's a hate crime. The only reason you and the rest of the white grievance crowd here are ignorantly bleating "hate crime" is because you're trying to ironically act like idiot SJW's, all the while blissfully unaware that you're just as ignorant and stupid as they are.

Savagely punching any 67 year old man is a horrific act. The white grievance bullshit isn't necessary. Perhaps it was a hate crime, perhaps it wasn't. How 'bout you try to what you'd be doing if it were a white man punching a black one- or, even better, a white cop- and bleat that we should wait for the evidence to come out before whining like the little bitches you are?

Exactly.

What's wrong with these people?

Everyone knows only Black Grievances Matter.

You'd think people would remember after being told every day for the last 6 months.

If anybody is wondering why I don't just put the leftists on ignore since I don't bother responding to their idiocy, it's specifically because of comedic gems like this.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    If anybody is wondering why I don't just put the leftists on ignore since I don't bother responding to their idiocy, it's specifically because of comedic gems like this.
    Yet you can't rebut any of it.

You're a joke.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Exactly.

What's wrong with these people?

Everyone knows only Black Grievances Matter.

You'd think people would remember after being told every day for the last 6 months.
    Who says only "Black Grievances Matter"?

If you have to make a strawman to make your point you don't have a point.

Who says only "Black Grievances Matter"?

If you have to make a strawman to make your point you don't have a point.

LOL... Yeah... All Lives Matter

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-matter.html
    Last edited by owknows; 10-04-2020 at 10:16 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Last I checked a suspect still hasn't been captured in that case. So much for waiting for evidence before jumping to conclusions.

Get back to me when we know who did it.

https://misbar.com/en/factcheck/2020...or-being-white

Last I checked a suspect still hasn't been captured in that case. So much for waiting for evidence before jumping to conclusions.

Get back to me when we know who did it.

https://misbar.com/en/factcheck/2020...or-being-white

LOL... Yeah...

It was probably those pesky Proud Boys or something...

.Lets see how it comes out before we judge anyone and many on here have judged. Is that not true?

If people on the left had observed this useful piece of advise, we'd had a lot fewer riots. Wouldn't we?