Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Actor Rick Moranis Randomly Assulted In NYC

Quote Originally Posted by Moe the Crow View Post
    Hate crimes are funny.
    Par for the course with this guy.

Blog Entries

Remember, when loser pos of criminals, with records for assaulting women and children, are shot while in the act of fighting police officers, we have to act as if it is a national tragedy that these melanin-enriched young men aren't given the opportunity to further enrich society with their obvious limitless potential.

When young black men savagely attack elderly white people in the street, beating them viciously simply for the thrill, we are supposed laugh it off.

If you can't see the future you have in store "w"hite man, all over the Western world, then you are too stupid to survive and will get exactly what you deserve.

3. Re: Actor Rick Moranis Randomly Assulted In NYC

Hate crimes are funny.
    Can anyone say Smollette??? Its an unprovoked assault because Moranis said it was and the video cannot provide evidence to dispute it.

Not saying it didnt happen exactly the way Moranis said it did but then again, it would not be the first time a person filed a false or inacurate report.

Love how everyone here has jumped to the conclusion Moranis is the victim he says he is. Wonder why that is???

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    Can anyone say Smollette??? Its an unprovoked assault because Moranis said it was and the video cannot provide evidence to dispute it.

Not saying it didnt happen exactly the way Moranis said it did but then again, it would not be the first time a person filed a false or inacurate report.
    Faked Hate Crime Scoreboard since 2016.

Left - 3127

Right - 0

Love how everyone here has jumped to the conclusion Moranis is the victim he says he is. Wonder why that is???
    Because there is video evidence of him being randomly punched in the head by a passer-by... and a clear photo of the perpetrator

6. Re: Actor Rick Moranis Randomly Assulted In NYC

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Faked Hate Crime Scoreboard since 2016.

Left - 3127

Right - 0
    Source???

Source???
    It was intended to be humorous.

But I'll issue a challenge if you'd like... post me ten examples of fake hate crimes perpetrated by the right

I'll post you ten examples of fake hate crimes perpetrated by the left.

Ready?

I think this is the craziest thing anyone has ever said on this board. I mean it baffles the mind it's so crazy...
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

Blog Entries

I think this is the craziest thing anyone has ever said on this board. I mean it baffles the mind it's so crazy...
    Not even close to the craziest.

11. Re: Actor Rick Moranis Randomly Assulted In NYC

[QUOTE=Moe the Crow;1950724]I think this is the craziest thing anyone has ever said on this board. I mean it baffles the mind it's so crazy...[/QUOTE

Why is it crazy? You have absolute proof?

ive been very willing to say it could be the case but that article tells me there was charges filed. Do you know for sure Moranis didnt say something that provoked it?

I never would have guessed Gibson was the way he was till after his arrest and tons of evidence came out about him. Ill bet most here were ready to join Trump and hang the Central Park 5 too. Am i right?