Re: Actor Rick Moranis Randomly Assulted In NYC

Suspect in custody in connection with Rick Moranis assault

https://www.foxnews.com/us/suspect-c...oranis-assault

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Suspect in custody in connection with Rick Moranis assault

https://www.foxnews.com/us/suspect-c...oranis-assault
    Stupid racist cops. Think they’d have something better to do than harass someone that hit someone in the face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

3. Re: Actor Rick Moranis Randomly Assulted In NYC

Evidently this guy is facing charges of the same kind of assaults aginst 5 other people. This has nothing to do with race, he has a history of mental illness.

abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/police-man-accused-punching-rick-moranis-attacked-74235991?cid=clicksource_4380645_1_heads_hero_live_headlines_hed

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    Evidently this guy is facing charges of the same kind of assaults aginst 5 other people. This has nothing to do with race, he has a history of mental illness.

abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/police-man-accused-punching-rick-moranis-attacked-74235991?cid=clicksource_4380645_1_heads_hero_live_headlines_hed
    Then why in the hell is he out on the streets? I think I can guess the answer.

5. Re: Actor Rick Moranis Randomly Assulted In NYC

Yeah, it wouldn't have to be traced very far back to acknowledge the presence of some Dems liberal/progressive policies. Sure, some will scoff @ that notion , but they and everyone knows it's a cold hard fact. Prove me wrong. I'll get the box of crickets out.

Right. The guys defense lawyer is claiming schizophrenia. That would be the only possible explanation that excuses this behavior. It is hard to be mad at someone who is organically damaged/psychotic.

I still find it laughable though that some people on the board were saying "you don't know what Moranis said... he could have provoked it..." lol.

So if the guy has a history of mental illness does he get a pass or put somewhere he can't hurt someone.

8. Re: Actor Rick Moranis Randomly Assulted In NYC

Probably because we dont have mental health facilities any more. We lock up a mentaly ill person, they do their time, and its back on the streets.

9. Re: Actor Rick Moranis Randomly Assulted In NYC

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    So if the guy has a history of mental illness does he get a pass or put somewhere he can't hurt someone.
    No pass, but lets say he gets 5 years. Once he does his time then what? He gets turned loose never having been treated. He is a walking time bomb. Its how our system works.

Blog Entries

No pass, but lets say he gets 5 years. Once he does his time then what? He gets turned loose never having been treated. He is a walking time bomb. Its how our system works.
    I can attest to this as a former Correctional Officer. Even though I personally want to see anyone who attacks Rick Moranis get the fuck beat out of them.