Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Conald and Melania Teat Positive for Covid

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    That is a narrow lens for a reason to elect a president and even if true on your part as to your reasons, it is half-baked. Here is the reason why. Other situations impact the economy. This pandemic has short-circuited millions of jobs and thrown the economy into turmoil. The ill-informed pandemic response shot this country in the knees. You can debate that Trump did a good job, not an ass-backwards job, but the truth is other factors like the pandemic impact the economy. If you get a leader who is ill-prepared to handle the other situations and you only vote on economy - well - this crap economic situation is what you get because the leader cannot handle anything else responsibly.

Blog Entries

Re: Conald and Melania Teat Positive for Covid

That is a narrow lens for a reason to elect a president and even if true on your part as to your reasons, it is half-baked. Here is the reason why. Other situations impact the economy. This pandemic has short-circuited millions of jobs and thrown the economy into turmoil. The ill-informed pandemic response shot this country in the knees. You can debate that Trump did a good job, not an ass-backwards job, but the truth is other factors like the pandemic impact the economy. If you get a leader who is ill-prepared to handle the other situations and you only vote on economy - well - this crap economic situation is what you get because the leader cannot handle anything else responsibly.
    Unemployment is now under 8%. GDP this quarter is projected to be the highest ever. The only reaons things aren't better are because of Demorat states that are still shutdown.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Unemployment is now under 8%. GDP this quarter is projected to be the highest ever. The only reaons things aren't better are because of Demorat states that are still shutdown.
    Feelings don't care about your facts

I guess you have not looked at September jobs numbers. What do you think will happen to the stock market if Trump ends up in a hospital? Care to make a guess? He did not take the pandemic seriously. Only cared about his public perception. Didn't wear a mask. Now he has it. Stocks are down already on that news. If he gets worse, well, you better short this market. Because all of us are about to lose a ton of money in the market.

Blog Entries

I guess you have not looked at September jobs numbers. What do you think will happen to the stock market if Trump ends up in a hospital? Care to make a guess? He did not take the pandemic seriously. Only cared about his public perception. Didn't wear a mask. Now he has it. Stocks are down already on that news. If he gets worse, well, you better short this market. Because all of us are about to lose a ton of money in the market.
    I looked at them and I just told you in the post YOU QUOTED that states like NJ, PA, NY, CA etc are still not opeinign for people to have jobs. The fact that that we are where we are so quickly is amazing.

6. Re: Conald and Melania Teat Positive for Covid

Trumps covid upgraded from mild to moderate per his physician.

7. Re: Conald and Melania Teat Positive for Covid

I looked at them and I just told you in the post YOU QUOTED that states like NJ, PA, NY, CA etc are still not opeinign for people to have jobs. The fact that that we are where we are so quickly is amazing.

Not amazing in the least. It was expected to be faster according to the administration...a "V". Indicators say the recovery is losing steam again now that the stimulus has ended. Note 50,00 losses by airline industry just today.

I am pretty sure 2bynight was suggesting that trump didn’t bow down to the DNC and lick down everything til a vaccine was produced. So the country could have gone bankrupt and everyone would have been in bread lines.

Blog Entries

Re: Donald and Melania Teat Positive for Covid

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    Not amazing in the least. It was expected to be faster according to the administration...a "V". Indicators say the recovery is losing steam again now that the stimulus has ended. Note 50,00 losses by airline industry just today.
    It was predicted to be worse by others, so what?

The airline industry is not surprising when world travel is still rare and the world is going to remote meetings and campers/rvs for vacations

Do you mind explaining this. How did he not take it serious? He did everything the “experts” said had to be done. As for wearing a mask. Don’t tell me that you actually think a cloth mask will protect you from getting a virus???? You can’t be that ignorant. No expert has suggested that.

11. Re: Conald and Melania Teat Positive for Covid

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Do you mind explaining this. How did he not take it serious? He did everything the “experts” said had to be done. As for wearing a mask. Don’t tell me that you actually think a cloth mask will protect you from getting a virus???? You can’t be that ignorant. No expert has suggested that.
    Presidents condition upgraded from mild to moderate. He is being moved to Walter Reed hospital. Hope this isnt another Boris Johnson.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    I am pretty sure 2bynight was suggesting that trump didn’t bow down to the DNC and lick down everything til a vaccine was produced. So the country could have gone bankrupt and everyone would have been in bread lines.
    I was not suggesting anything like that. My words speak for themselves. Our narcissistic leader in charge got himself sick through his lack of actions and stupidity. Now all of us are in deep shit if he is hospitalized. Meaning the economy will tumble.