Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Conald and Melania Teat Positive for Covid

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    I'm all seriousness NC, a candidate being a horrible person doesn't even matter anymore. Those days have come and gone.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Really cause we’ve seen a lot of people saying they can’t vote for trump because he’s a horrible person

Blog Entries

I'm all seriousness NC, a candidate being a horrible person doesn't even matter anymore. Those days have come and gone.

Maybe mabye not. But when they are openly encouraging rioting and paying the bail of rioters, and say they're proud of rapist who resist arrest those things probably won't go over well. Among the other long list of unpopular things she has said and is for.

We don't get the candidates we want, we get the candidates they choose for us. As Donald Trump has famously said many times it's because the game is "rigged".

I keep pointing out to people they should be happy he won because he sure as hell wasn't some hand picked guy shoved down everyone's throat. He proved it can be done. I'm sure to the extent it's possible the powers that be will never, ever allow that to happen again, which is why Trump will be pursued, persecuted, prosecuted relentlessly after he leaves office.

Blog Entries

Re: Donald and Melania Teat Positive for Covid

What I think the President getting this shows more than anything is that we need to open things up all the way.

This is THEE most protected man in the country. Anyone who comes in contact with him is tested daily and he still got it.

If he can get it, lock downs, partial shutdowns and mask aren't going to protect us. Time to get back to living.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    What I think the President getting this shows more than anything is that we need to open things up all the way.

This is THEE most protected man in the country. Anyone who comes in contact with him is tested daily and he still got it.

If he can get it, lock downs, partial shutdowns and mask aren't going to protect us. Time to get back to living.
    Ill pass and listen to the medical professionals. Ill keep my mask on and social distance.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StalkRavenMad View Post
    Ill pass and listen to the medical professionals. Ill keep my mask on and social distance.
    You know you can do both within reason.

Quote Originally Posted by StalkRavenMad View Post
    Which experts are you listening to?

8. Re: Conald and Melania Teat Positive for Covid

What really bothers me most is the timeline that is coming out surrounding this event.

Hicks starts showing symptoms Wed afternoon, is tested Thurs morn and covid 19 is confirmed. She goes home in self quarantine. All good so far.

They know Hicks interacted with Biden staff pre debate Tues. Was she masked?..No. Do they notify the Biden campaign? NO

The WH holds press briefings with umasked personnel who had been in close contact with Hicks after they know she is positive. Do they notify those in attendance?...NO

President feels "lethargic and is horse with a scratchy throat" Does he cancel his daily unmasked meetings? NO... Does he cancel or at least wear a mask at private fundraiser held at his golf club in NJ?... NO despite being in such close contact with a covid 19 positive person.

Does the WH notify anyone who has come in contact with Hicks over the last few days bfore she became symptomatic?...it would seem only a very few in his inner most circle. The WH keeps it al a secret until a reporter from Bloomberg breaks the story as people who have been in contact with Hicks are going about there lives.

Would the WH ever have released the fact that Trump had the virus if the reporter hadnt broken the story? Who really knows. How long would Trump have tried to carry on even if he was positive but completely asymptomatic?

This is a prime example when I say the man has zero character and cannot be trusted at all. He feels no sense of obligation or responsibility to even his most loyal...what do you think you or I or any community means to him?

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    What really bothers me most is the timeline that is coming out surrounding this event.

Hicks starts showing symptoms Wed afternoon, is tested Thurs morn and covid 19 is confirmed. She goes home in self quarantine. All good so far.

They know Hicks interacted with Biden staff pre debate Tues. Was she masked?..No. Do they notify the Biden campaign? NO

The WH holds press briefings with umasked personnel who had been in close contact with Hicks after they know she is positive. Do they notify those in attendance?...NO

President feels "lethargic and is horse with a scratchy throat" Does he cancel his daily unmasked meetings? NO... Does he cancel or at least wear a mask at private fundraiser held at his golf club in NJ?... NO despite being in such close contact with a covid 19 positive person.

Does the WH notify anyone who has come in contact with Hicks over the last few days bfore she became symptomatic?...it would seem only a very few in his inner most circle. The WH keeps it al a secret until a reporter from Bloomberg breaks the story as people who have been in contact with Hicks are going about there lives.

Would the WH ever have released the fact that Trump had the virus if the reporter hadnt broken the story? Who really knows. How long would Trump have tried to carry on even if he was positive but completely asymptomatic?

This is a prime example when I say the man has zero character and cannot be trusted at all. He feels no sense of obligation or responsibility to even his most loyal...what do you think you or I or any community means to him?

Fox News anchor Chris Wallace, who moderated the first presidential debate Tuesday, said he plans to get a coronavirus test after President Donald Trump and his wife Melania Trump tested positive for the virus.

Wallace told Fox his wife and four children, who were at the debate, would likely also be tested.

Wallace noted in an interview on FOX news this morning that the Trump family and supporters in the debate took off their masks in violation of the debate protocol.

The rule was that "everybody except for the President, the Vice President and I, were supposed to wear masks. We were the only ones told that we were not to wear masks. And actually a safety personnel person from the Cleveland Clinic came up to the first family when they were seated and offered them masks in case they didn't have them and they were waved away. And people in the hall noticed that they weren't wearing masks and everybody else in the hall was wearing a mask. When the debate ended, Mrs. Trump came over, walked past me, she was not wearing a mask. Mrs. Biden walked past me to her husband and she was wearing a mask. So there was a difference in the way the two families and their camps treated the health safety regulations inside the hall."

10. Re: Conald and Melania Teat Positive for Covid

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Fox News anchor Chris Wallace, who moderated the first presidential debate Tuesday, said he plans to get a coronavirus test after President Donald Trump and his wife Melania Trump tested positive for the virus.

Wallace told Fox his wife and four children, who were at the debate, would likely also be tested.

Wallace noted in an interview on FOX news this morning that the Trump family and supporters in the debate took off their masks in violation of the debate protocol.

The rule was that "everybody except for the President, the Vice President and I, were supposed to wear masks. We were the only ones told that we were not to wear masks. And actually a safety personnel person from the Cleveland Clinic came up to the first family when they were seated and offered them masks in case they didn't have them and they were waved away. And people in the hall noticed that they weren't wearing masks and everybody else in the hall was wearing a mask. When the debate ended, Mrs. Trump came over, walked past me, she was not wearing a mask. Mrs. Biden walked past me to her husband and she was wearing a mask. So there was a difference in the way the two families and their camps treated the health safety regulations inside the hall."
    Yes, debate committee personnel offered and asked the family and friends to wear masks and they all refused.

11. Re: Conald and Melania Teat Positive for Covid

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Well... the VP debate just got a lot more important.
    Yes it did., And think, if Trump were to follow the Johnson track and wound up really sick Pence could become acting President. The nightmare would come into play if Pence who has spent a great deal of time with Trump and Hicks lately got really sick. I guess Pelosi would take over the reigns of power.

Pence tested negative this morning but it could be several days before he would test positive.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post

It is international news that Hicks and Trump tested positive. How much sooner could the yhave let them know.

Seriously, this is outrage over nothing.