Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Is Stanley the new CJ Mosley?

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Stanley wasn't horrid Monday.

There is no data that supports that claim.
    The film doesn't either.

Someone posted the strip sack and blamed it on Stanley. It was on Bozeman. He has to pass Chris Jones off on a stunt. He didn't get wide enough on him and Jones just went by him. You can't expect Stanley to kick step against a 7T AND get no help on picking up a 4i stunt.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    The film doesn't either.

Someone posted the strip sack and blamed it on Stanley. It was on Bozeman. He has to pass Chris Jones off on a stunt. He didn't get wide enough on him and Jones just went by him. You can't expect Stanley to kick step against a 7T AND get no help on picking up a 4i stunt.
    And the failed screen. And I recall he gave up a sack to Clark late in the 4th.

No. Cool-X is a thread farm!

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
    "Did Ed Reed get the respect that he deserves? No he did not...Am I gonna get it? Probably won't. Hopefully he do. If I don't, then, hey, man, I'm alright with me." - Ed Reed

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    And the failed screen. And I recall he gave up a sack to Clark late in the 4th.
    Stanley played that 3rd and 14 play correctly. The 2T on his side cut A gap. Stanley took his kick steps and there's am assive hole between Stanley and Bozeman. Lamar backed out of the pocket and out the back. Stanley is blocking the pocket, it's on Lamar to step up there.

That's not a charged sack, that's a charged sack on Lamar.

So your idea of horrid play is a failed screen? Do you have any other plays you'd like to take a look at?
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

you do realize the price they offer him will be determined by his performance, right? if he routinely underperforms in big games, i think the FO might notice and make an offer that reflects that. they kinda seem like they know what they're doing up in Owings Mills...

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    there's am assive hole between Stanley and Bozeman
    can you please NOT fix this typo?

The only big game I can think of where Stanley played bad was the Chargers playoff game.

What am I missing here?
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-ronnie-...-the-year-2019

Sit back, Culex and prop up your feet. Because he will be resetting the market for LT’s this offseason and 95% chance it’s coming from the Ravens.

Is it a bad thing that Ronnie Stanley was elite in 2019? I'm so confused right now.

This is as bad as complaining about Humphrey on Monday as if he was the issue lol.
    - Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

For what it’s worth, Stanley is currently the highest rated tackle in the league by PFF and had a borderline elite game on Monday. This is just more of the same from familiar faces

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Whoever we start at left tackle has their work cut out for them with Lamar, hence Stanleys first time making the pro bowl and becoming an all pro to boot.
    The two halves of this sentence contradict speech other.

When has Stanley been playing poorly? As far as I know he hasn’t allowed a sack nor been penalized yet. Whether he’s elite or not is a good question but when I hear playing poorly I think about guys like O’Neil Cousins or James Hurst.