Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: 2021 NFL Draft prospects

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Kyle Pitts please
    He's played himself into rarified air for a TE in the draft...probably will be a top 6 or 7 pick
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    He's played himself into rarified air for a TE in the draft...probably will be a top 6 or 7 pick
    Possibly, but we should be fine without him.

On that note, Florida WR Toney is a nice playmaker who'll probably be a 3rd rounder, he's great after the catch, he's got good speed, and he seems to catch a lot of balls. He does need to work on his route running though.

I'm also liking 2022 draft for WR's AND EDGE. So there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Kyle Pitts please
    I don’t know how I would feel if ravens draft anything other than a Pass Rusher or IOL first round. Especially a TE.

Quote Originally Posted by Davesta View Post
    I don’t know how I would feel if ravens draft anything other than a Pass Rusher or IOL first round. Especially a TE.
    Brevin Jordan from Miami is right there with Pitts

Blog Entries

He seriously should opt out of the season now. He can only hurt his stock at this point

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BRfan96 View Post
    Possibly, but we should be fine without him.

On that note, Florida WR Toney is a nice playmaker who'll probably be a 3rd rounder, he's great after the catch, he's got good speed, and he seems to catch a lot of balls. He does need to work on his route running though.

I'm also liking 2022 draft for WR's AND EDGE. So there's that.
    Not particularly fast or good route runner but yes. With the ball in his hands he can make plays

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

What do you guys think of Carlos Basham for the Ravens if he were to slip a bit in the draft? How good of an edge rusher prospect is he?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Somebody give me o linemen to look at. I think a strong o lineman that can play at a high level week 1 is going to do more for this team than any other position

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    What do you guys think of Carlos Basham for the Ravens if he were to slip a bit in the draft? How good of an edge rusher prospect is he?

He's probably more of a 4-3 DE...he looks similar to AJ Espenesa from last year. I think he could put on a 10 pounds like Espenesa and be a 5 tech, or he can be a stongside DE in a 4-3. I like him.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

He's probably more of a 4-3 DE...he looks similar to AJ Espenesa from last year. I think he could put on a 10 pounds like Espenesa and be a 5 tech, or he can be a stongside DE in a 4-3. I like him.
    Thanks! It seems like most of the edge rushers in this draft are 4-3 guys who might not be scheme fits for the Ravens.

“When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Charlie Kohler