Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: 2021 NFL Draft prospects

He broke his ankle. Feel bad for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Blog Entries

my man Jay Adams without the ball - watch this WR block

https://twitter.com/i/status/1320891845837266946

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Here's a few prospects that I think people should keep an eye on, they aren't 1st rounders. It's ok that they're not first rounders though. We need to build this team with really really good 2nd, 3rd, and 4th rounds. Plus this team needs WR, Edge, OL in no particular order. At some point we obviously have to pick those up in later rounds. These guys are guys that are talented, naturally gifted guys that I think can develop into pro bowlers given the proper development and use:

Kadarius Toney, UF, WR
    Chris Olave, Ohio St, WR
    Tylan Wallace, Okla. St, WR
    Joseph Ossai, Texas, Edge
    Azeez Ojulari, UGA, Edge
    Alec Lindstrom, BC, OC
    Landon Dickerson, Bama, OC
    Jarrett Patterson, OG, Notre Dame

All of these guys I think could actually elevate into the 1st round if they keep performing well and have good combines etc.......
    Meaning they're talented, a little under the radar, and are in positions of need that we need.

Also be on the lookout for some OL analysis on some prospects from me, the medical world is actually settling down for me for the first time in 3 years so I can actually start doing those again.

Here's a little nugget for people to stew on.

In light of our unfortunate outing yesterday with the Steelers I've been looking at some OL. Someone who really stood out to me was Rashawn Slater from Northwestern.

He did play LT for them and he did a good job, but he's going to be a guard at the next level. He's 6'4, 300 and change. He's got long arms, is really athletic in space and moves well. He's terrific at getting to the second level and taking on LB's, he's got great pass pro sets, good with his hands and does a solid job in a phone booth.

His cons are that he doesn't have great pass pro on deeper routes and longer pass plays (but that's why you kick him into guard). I really like this guy alot. He's flying under the radar I think because he opted out this year and he played for Northwestern. But you should cross your fingers we get him because he'll be a fantastic 2nd/3rd rounder that gives the ability to use earlier picks on Center, Edge, WR.

Quote Originally Posted by BRfan96 View Post
    Here's a little nugget for people to stew on.

In light of our unfortunate outing yesterday with the Steelers I've been looking at some OL. Someone who really stood out to me was Rashawn Slater from Northwestern.

He did play LT for them and he did a good job, but he's going to be a guard at the next level. He's 6'4, 300 and change. He's got long arms, is really athletic in space and moves well. He's terrific at getting to the second level and taking on LB's, he's got great pass pro sets, good with his hands and does a solid job in a phone booth.

His cons are that he doesn't have great pass pro on deeper routes and longer pass plays (but that's why you kick him into guard). I really like this guy alot. He's flying under the radar I think because he opted out this year and he played for Northwestern. But you should cross your fingers we get him because he'll be a fantastic 2nd/3rd rounder that gives the ability to use earlier picks on Center, Edge, WR.
    As of now the Ravens don't have a 3rd so you better hope he lasts until the 4th round.

I still think center is a more pressing need, Skura is a good depth guy but not good enough for what the Ravens expect from the OL. If they somehow find Creed Humphrey still there at their pick, I hope the Ravens run to the (probably virtual) podium. Let Skura walk and keep Mekari and TCC as your backups.

Blog Entries

What about Mac Jones? He kinda reminds me of Eli

They're going to take whoever is on there really want list...... It's not so much about the position.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans

2021 needs to be a defensive draft. We need to keep it up with young cheap stars while Mahomes is Mahomes

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    2021 needs to be a defensive draft. We need to keep it up with young cheap stars while Mahomes is Mahomes
    Nah

Quote Originally Posted by JonAB View Post
    Nah
    If we get lit up by Allen or Mahomes this whole board is gonna be screaming for a defensive draft

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    What about Mac Jones? He kinda reminds me of Eli
    I don’t mean for Ravens. Just overall where does he rank