Pregame: Washington

I suppose we will discuss this game.

From a perspective of pleasure, this is what I like to call a lose-lose-lose

If we lose this game we are humiliated and a further meltdown followed by a board-wide mutiny will ensue.

If we win by a small margin, there will likely still be some sort of meltdown.

If we blow them out, we'll have not manifested any sort of satisfaction because nobody cares about Washington and the entire board will be full of sarcasm such as "Oh NOW we want to run the ball and NOW Andrews wants to catch the ball. Oh look, Judon just now got his first sack of the season and is acting like a total tool celebrating. Guess now we'll be paying him. What a joke this is"

Anywho,

Ravens: 31
    Washington Womens Basketball Team: 9

Blog Entries

Re: Pregame: Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    If we blow them out, we'll have not manifested any sort of satisfaction because nobody cares about Washington and the entire board will be full of sarcasm such as "Oh NOW we want to run the ball and NOW Andrews wants to catch the ball. Oh look, Judon just now got his first sack of the season and is acting like a total tool celebrating. Guess now we'll be paying him. What a joke this is"
    Lol, this may be the most accurate thing you have ever posted and if I remember correctly you predicted them drafting LJ a year in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Lol, this may be the most accurate thing you have ever posted and if I remember correctly you predicted them drafting LJ a year in advance.
    Can't take credit for a year in advance. It was about a month before the draft when he starting visiting with us and we were making off-season moves that indicated a heavy rushing attack.

https://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/...kson-for-visit

This must be the thread you were thinking of though

https://forum.russellstreetreport.co...Pick-at-16-Who