JK ALL DAY TIME, and RELEASE THE FRENCH CONNECTION!

Duvernay and Dobbins were CLEARLY bright spots on Monday night. You could see the athleticism and hunger jump off the screen although both were dreadfully under used!

Flacco got us to a SB using Rice as a major weapon in the offense. Those check downs to Rice were effective and opened things up for the receivers down field.

If the Ravens would begin to use Dobbins as a regular check down option, one on one vs almost any LB in space, Dobbins wins and gets to the sticks or breaks the big one.
    The man has wiggle and explosion and should immediately be a significant part of this offense. INSTANT WEAPON!

Duvernay and Proche'- the "FRENCH CONNECTION!"

Get them both on the field. We need playmakers and I think BOTH of them are exactly that.

Duvernay looks the part of a GAMER. He can take the top off of a defense opposite of Hollywood!

Proche' is a precision route runner, smart with impeccable hands! IT TIME!

If we don't get these guys significant playing time. Heads need to roll!

Chiefs have-
    Hill, Hardman, Kelce, Helaire,

We could match that with-
    Hollywood, Duvernay, Andrews(get his blood sugar up) and Dobbins

LETS GOOOOO! Let the KIDS play!
    Last edited by Harley-Ravenson; 09-30-2020 at 10:51 AM.

Blog Entries

Re: JK ALL DAY TIME, and RELEASE THE FRENCH CONNECTION!

I like both Duvernay and Proche.

Duvernay runs angry. I'd like to see him get the ball more. He's got the same attitude Boldin did with the ball in his hands.

Dobbins has been good, more's the pity for my fantasy team with Ingram as a starting RB (sigh). While he definitely looks like he deserves more touches, I also like the three-headed monster approach (except, again, for my fantasy points).

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk