Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: “Non” Sack Daddy and Judon

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Well TBF - Madubuike does fit the mold you're referring to.

6'3, 300 pounds, 4.83 speed. Quickkkkk ass feet.

I think he's the 3T of the future. Obvioulsy they need other pieces, but in terms of fitting the mold you're referring to, at least that pick is recognition of the direction we need to go.
    I also think that Washington will take William's place as the nose tackle. He won't get sacks but he'll be good at stopping the run!

Quote Originally Posted by PalladinInNC View Post
    I also think that Washington will take William's place as the nose tackle. He won't get sacks but he'll be good at stopping the run!
    Washington is unfortunately also more of a 3T than a 1T. Daylon Mack was supposed to be the next 1T but he busted. Ravens don't currently have a replacement for B-Will.

3. Re: “Non” Sack Daddy and Judon

I want Suggs back in a part time role. Motivate these boys.

Quote Originally Posted by ReedInTheWind View Post
    I want Suggs back in a part time role.
    Specifically, 2011 Suggs.

There's nothing wrong with our defense, that we couldn't fix completely by adding a couple old Ravens:
    • Suggs, 2011
    • Ed Reed, 2008

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post

There's nothing wrong with our defense, that we couldn't fix completely by adding a couple old Ravens:
    • Suggs, 2011
    • Ed Reed, 2008
    And Ray Lewis, 2003

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

I feel like if Von Miller was healthy we'd have another Marcus Peters trade on our hands

7. Re: “Non” Sack Daddy and Judon

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post

• Suggs, 2011
    • Ed Reed, 2008
    2019 Suggs still got 8 sacks, 4 forced fumbles, and a 65 grade by PFF. I don't see Ferguson getting anywhere close to that production with how he's looked. Signing old team vets pays off every now and then. Looks at Bynes/Mcphee last year. Or James Harrison's later seasons.

This is the same thing we did last season at MLB. Trusted what was already on the team until it got to a breaking point. We're just now doing it at OLB. I guarantee that if the OLB's don't show up against Washington, someone is getting cut and replaced with a vet. My money is on Ferguson.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    First things first shout out to Bowser. I know he missed that sack on Mahomes but he’s been our best rusher so far and it’s not even close. Where in the hell Jaylon Ferguson? Sack daddy my ass. Judon seemed to check out the moment he didn’t get his contract. I had a feeling when he made those “I’m not the franchise player” comments.
    Judon and Ferguson has been non existent.

Bowser has atleast showed pressure but overall the Pass Rush has been flat garbage including the blitzes. I really want to see the Rookie get healthy Madibuike and see what he has to offer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by smoothSeph View Post
    I feel like if Von Miller was healthy we'd have another Marcus Peters trade on our hands
    He is my #1 guy to watch in the offseason. The Broncos can save 18M in cap space by releasing him. Of course, they don't really need the space - projected like 30M under the cap even with him. Definitely fits the mold of the kind of veteran the Ravens usually look for.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ReedInTheWind View Post
    2019 Suggs still got 8 sacks, 4 forced fumbles, and a 65 grade by PFF. I don't see Ferguson getting anywhere close to that production with how he's looked. Signing old team vets pays off every now and then. Looks at Bynes/Mcphee last year. Or James Harrison's later seasons.

This is the same thing we did last season at MLB. Trusted what was already on the team until it got to a breaking point. We're just now doing it at OLB. I guarantee that if the OLB's don't show up against Washington, someone is getting cut and replaced with a vet. My money is on Ferguson.
    I don't think Suggs wants to play anymore. I could be wrong. But he has money, two SB rings, health, and I believe he has other things he wants to do in life in the entertainment industry in particular. He's got the opportunity to walk away a champion which I imagine is the dream of most players.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    I agree with all of this.

Ferguson, I believe, had a bad off season in terms of conditioning through the COVID situation, and it shows. He can't be a starter anymore until he is in better shape.

Judon and Bowser have been on the field together in a number of packages - you can drop either one into coverage on a given play, or even both (but then who's rushing the passer)

I don't know if I'm EDC if I try to trade for an IOL or a pure RUSH player but it's very clear to everyone they need to upgrade the RUSH position. I really don't know how they do it without paying a steep price.
    I think the OL will be fine down the stretch, though I still worry about Phillips.

The liability we have right now is our linebackers and the free safety position

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Well TBF - Madubuike does fit the mold you're referring to.

6'3, 300 pounds, 4.83 speed. Quickkkkk ass feet.

I think he's the 3T of the future. Obvioulsy they need other pieces, but in terms of fitting the mold you're referring to, at least that pick is recognition of the direction we need to go.
    How's he doing I wonder? I bet they don't want to rush him back from injury which is totally fine but really hoping he can be an immediate contribution