Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: “Non” Sack Daddy and Judon

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    For me, no preseason for Judon isn't an excuted. He's been through full offseasons before. He should know what he has to do.

Ferguson gets a little bit more leeway in my eyes, as do the rooks. That first TC can be overwhelming, so this would have been his first normal camp, and that could have tripped him up.

But it's not like it's a situation that's unique to only the Ravens, so you still have to be prepared.
    Ferguson also got hurt and missed a good portion of this years training camp yet somehow

According to Pro Football Focus, they don't have an edge rusher or interior defender rated above a 65.6 in pass rushing. (Outside linebacker Jaylon Ferguson, who's played sparingly so far, grades out the highest.). Under the PFF ratings scale, grades between 60 and 69 are considered backup-level.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Bowser needs more snaps, he's played really well
    Rwt, I second that We've got Judon and Bowser set to be UFAs in 2021. Bowser should be a cheaper signing and "may" (note the quotes) have a high upside... Bc

Judon is not worth the money. need someone else, ferguson isnt doing anything. need to hit that first and 2nd rd hard with picks on olb and even DL potentially

We need a legit pass rusher so badly. I know you can’t address every need in every draft. I know a lot of the mega studs go super early and for good reason. I know we swung with Ferg. But the inability to get pressure and win our one on ones vs the pass has been a huge issue for years now. Something simply has to change.

Paying Judon all that money's been a bad investment so far. But it's only for 1 year. Think how bad it w/have been if he'd gotten the long term contract he wanted?

Why is it that the Ravens are starting to be unable to draft pass rushers that have success like they can't draft great WR? It's very disappointing

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    Why is it that the Ravens are starting to be unable to draft pass rushers that have success like they can't draft great WR? It's very disappointing
    all the REAL STUDS are gone by the first half of the first round of the draft. sure, there are exceptions like Dumveril, Justin Houston, Dee Ford, etc. but they're far from the norm.

Blog Entries

“Non” Sack Daddy and Judon

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    all the REAL STUDS are gone by the first half of the first round of the draft. sure, there are exceptions like Dumveril, Justin Houston, Dee Ford, etc. but they're far from the norm.
    Yannick Ngakoue was a third round pick by the Jaguars and Stefon Diggs was a fifth round pick by the Vikings. They both played at the Univ. of MD. What is there to say when they can’t identify quality talent at MD?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Yannick Ngakoue was a third round pick by the Jaguars and Stefon Diggs was a fifth round pick by the Vikings. They both played at the Univ. of MD. What is there to say when they can’t identify quality talent at MD?

For every Stefon Diggs there are 200 5th rounders you’ve never heard of

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    For every Stefon Diggs there are 200 5th rounders you’ve never heard of
    Agreed, but these guys played in the Ravens backyard, and both played positions of need for the Ravens when they were drafted.

“When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Those guys don’t fit the “Mighty Men “ idea of this team now. They all prob have some character flaw that throws them off our Big Board.

I often wonder if this team would draft Ray Lewis or Ed Reed now they way they build a team.??

Blog Entries

Don’t get me started on diggs. Still burns to this day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro