Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Kansas Citys Offense is Legendary

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Well the Broncos has one of the best offenses of all time and we found a way. We just need things to go perfectly for us and terrible for them.
    Like, not give up two kick returns for TDs in the game against them.

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Well the Broncos has one of the best offenses of all time and we found a way. We just need things to go perfectly for us and terrible for them. Maybe we just need to go back to being the under dog

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    The difference there was, at that point in Flacco’s career, in a high pressure game like that, he had ice in his veins and big brass balls. Lamar looks like a jittery deer in the headlights in games like last night. He can’t seem to calm down for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by YorkRavensFan View Post
    The difference there was, at that point in Flacco’s career, in a high pressure game like that, he had ice in his veins and big brass balls. Lamar looks like a jittery deer in the headlights in games like last night. He can’t seem to calm down for some reason.
    Not disagreeing

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Kansas Citys Offense is Legendary

That flea flicker to the FB was pretty

But want to see what Belichick does next week. Against Raiders they were double covering check downs, never saw that before

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Mahomes just makes it look easy. He plays backyard football while we play completely uptight against them and loose against other teams. We need to get back to playing loose.

Golden State Warriors of the NFL. Pat Mahomes is Steph Curry & we're like Portland with a young Dame Lillard

One thing last night proved is that we need to lower our expectations.
    "Did Ed Reed get the respect that he deserves? No he did not...Am I gonna get it? Probably won't. Hopefully he do. If I don't, then, hey, man, I'm alright with me." - Ed Reed

Andy Reid needs to go tits up...just kidding.. fcuk him and mahomes look unstoppable

Mahommes is playing the position at a level I have NEVER SEEN and I have been following the game since Johnny Unitas replace George Shaw at QB for the Colts.