Page 1 of 26 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

1st Prez Debate Live Stream

I thought some of ya'll might want to have a "game thread" for the debate tonight. So here it is. I'll be pretty active if anyone else is interested.

I'll start with some pregame shenanigans.

After agreeing to a third party inspection for ear pieces or other transmitting devices, in the hours before the debate, Biden's team has changed their mind and are now refusing to allow the inspection.

Top notch stuff.

Re: 1st Prez Debate Live Stream

Wait, so Biden won’t do the debate, unless he has an earpiece to get answers?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Wait, so Biden won’t do the debate, unless he has an earpiece to get answers?
    Well we wouldn't want to "speculate." LOL.

All we can say for sure is Biden won't allow the third party inspection for transmitting devices, even though he agreed to that a mere few days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Well we wouldn't want to "speculate." LOL.

All we can say for sure is Biden won't allow the third party inspection for transmitting devices, even though he agreed to that a mere few days ago.
    I think Joe will probably do better than people think and for him that will be a victory. His head could fall off and they would spin it as a victory so .... Trump could do a proof of the existence of god on a blackboard or speak in tognues and it will be orange man bad so...

I've had enough cringeworthy entertainment for the week with the Ravens game so I'm probably going to pass.

5. Re: 1st Prez Debate Live Stream

Word has it that Biden's handlers had agreed to the earpiece check, then reversed course and now are calling the request "absurd". I'm still trying to get over the irony that Biden has "handlers".

If this debate happens and Joe manages to stay erect for 90 minutes does that mean he wins? I mean the bar has been set pretty low...

If this debate happens and Joe manages to stay erect for 90 minutes does that mean he wins? I mean the bar has been set pretty low...

Bad, bad, bad for Biden if he doesnt do this by the rules.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I think Joe will probably do better than people think and for him that will be a victory. His head could fall off and they would spin it as a victory so .... Trump could do a proof of the existence of god on a blackboard or speak in tognues and it will be orange man bad so...

I've had enough cringeworthy entertainment for the week with the Ravens game so I'm probably going to pass.
    I wouldn't miss this for the world.

The media will of course do their normal propaganda.

But that's the beauty of it.

Joe Biden has to stand on a stage for 90 minutes with Donald Trump before the American people. If he melts down like a goddamned cartoon robot, there is no hiding it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Word has it that Biden's handlers had agreed to the earpiece check, then reversed course and now are calling the request "absurd". I'm still trying to get over the irony that Biden has "handlers".
    Is it ironic because Joe is known for handling little girls unfortunate to be put in the same room as him?

10. Re: 1st Prez Debate Live Stream

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Is it ironic because Joe is known for handling little girls unfortunate to be put in the same room as him?
    Yes. Yes it is.

11. Re: 1st Prez Debate Live Stream

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post

Bad, bad, bad for Biden if he doesnt do this by the rules.
    I would say that would make Jill the winner. Sorry.....had to.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I would say that would make Jill the winner. Sorry.....had to.
    Are they testing for that too?