Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1314151617 ... LastLast

Re: 1st Prez Debate Live Stream

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    And you know all of this how?
    Because I saw him dispute these things from his own mouth!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    That fact you're defending it says all I need to know about you.
    Facts don't care about your feelings. That you double down on a lie and switch to idiotic personal attacks tells me all I need to know about you.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Some people don’t take kindly to being lied about. Maybe you do, but trump clearly resents it.

I reject the idea that trump has to be the one to make nice while the democrat establishment and their media partners have tried to destroy him for his whole term.
    This is beyond delusional.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    Facts don't care about your feelings. That you double down on a lie and switch to idiotic personal attacks tells me all I need to know about you.

Hey I’m not the one making excuses for racist statements but whatever makes you feel better.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Hey I’m not the one making excuses for racist statements but whatever makes you feel better.
    It wasn't a racist statement and I didn't make excuses for it. I just corrected your misrepresentation of what was said. He said what he said, not what you pretended he said.

Don't you ever get tired of having to rely on lies to believe what you believe?

This is beyond delusional.

So the dems and media have been super nice to trump and tried to work with him?

I take it you're pro-fascism? Is that why you think Biden should condemn the "concept" of antifascism?

Biden condemned and has condemned violence and unrest. Meanwhile, Trump played little word games- such as the babble about Biden being unable to say "law and order," showing Trump's dementia at work since half the time he's attacking Drug War Joe for his past support for "law and order."

Biden refused to sign onto the Green New Deal or Medicare For All even when his campaign looked moribund and Democratic donors were looking elsewhere to send their money. The claim he's going to succumb to the far left when his party rejected them by nominating him is fatuous. It's a mindless talking point disconnected from reality.

The attacks on Trump for his failure to actually condemn white supremacists or a violent rightwing group like the Proud Boys (mistakenly identified as white supremacist, imo, but they're still shitty people) are fair given that was the game he was playing with his blather about antifa and "law and order." If he didn't like the game he shouldn't have started it.

First of all, antifa is not anti fascist. They are a fascist terrorist group

Blog Entries

It wasn't a racist statement and I didn't make excuses for it. I just corrected your misrepresentation of what was said. He said what he said, not what you pretended he said.

Don't you ever get tired of having to rely on lies to believe what you believe?

When you take in to account the other things he’s said like:

“By the way, what you all know, but most people don’t know, unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things,”

It’s at the very least a bigoted statement.

But what about his other statements? Such as “poor kids are just as smart as white kids”

Got an explanation for that one?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    But but but their name says anti facism

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    So the dems and media have been super nice to trump and tried to work with him?
    They haven't been. Trump has also not been super nice. His whole schtick is being a giant asshole. He's not retaliating.

Their job descriptions aren't to be "super nice" to the POTUS. Republicans weren't "super nice" to Obama and, though I'm sure you'll scoff, neither was the media.

A clear example of how the media actually is- as opposed to the idiot rightwing propaganda stemming from rightwing media- is Syria. When Obama was faced with Assad using chemical weapons on his own citizens, Obama was derided for not enforcing his "red line in the sand." Except he did, using sanctions and diplomacy to hurt Assad's efforts to retain power and support the rebels. Assad didn't deploy chemical weapons again until Trump was in office. Trump launched missiles at mostly empty air bases- after giving Russia warning- and the same media acted as if that was resolution and strength. They contrasted it favorably with Obama's actions, which were labeled inaction. Assad repeated the use of chemical weapons, and Trump unlawfully attacked Assad with missiles again in the same way: a mostly empty airfield after warning the Russians the strike was coming.

Trump's press is mostly negative because he's an incompetent, corrupt clusterfuck of a POTUS.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    First of all, you're just ignorantly blurting stupid talking points.

You're like an SJW redefining racism.

https://www.businessinsider.com/righ...ed-none-2020-7

Considering that the left doesn’t even acknowledge antifa, how could they have done a study on the violence?

I don’t even read the article, because I know they would put anyone against the gov, as far right. When in fact, they are the antifa group. If Tim McVeigh where to align with a terrorist group today, it would be antifa.

And , we are all clearly talking about the current environment, there are no violent right groups out there burning and looting and randomly attacking people based on color. But we have numerous examples on a daily basis of antifa and BLM doing this. It’s amazing that you even try to discount this. Well, I take it back. The dem leaders know that most of their followers are ignorant. So, in January, when trump was trying to contain the virus, the left was more worried about impeaching trump and telling the followers to go to Chinatown. As the riots broke out, the right was supporting law and order, they left was proudly embracing the violence. Now, as the election gets close, Biden is claiming Trump dropped the ball on containing this early, and he should have listened to the dems. Oh, and Biden is claiming he was against the riots all along, and trump was pushing them. And you, managed to eat that all up.