Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Racism has officially ended.... Black Chef Removed from Cream of Wheat Box

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    I actually liked it.. with butter milk and sugar.

Does that make me a supremacist of some kind?
    To be fair butter, sugar and milk probably have everything to do with that.

You're almost at cookie dough with the addition of those things.

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    No where close to grits.
    Speaking of grits, I can take or leave them. If I'm eating potato for breakfast I want them chopped/diced and fried with a golden crust with onions, salt and pepper.

Grits is another one of those mush dishes that doesn't really do it for me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    No where close to grits.
    Depends on how you cook it.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Speaking of grits, I can take or leave them. If I'm eating potato for breakfast I want them chopped/diced and fried with a golden crust with onions, salt and pepper.

Nice

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Every time i see a black person on any cover I only think of good food. Lefty's seasoning and Sylvia's seasoning are the best for fish.

Also can we get rid of Cracker jacks. I find it very offensive and I've been bedriddin and overly sensitive in my safe space these last few days.

6. Re: Racism has officially ended.... Black Chef Removed from Cream of Wheat Box

[QUOTE=Willbacker;1949013]Every time i see a black person on any cover I only think of good food. Lefty's seasoning and Sylvia's seasoning are the best for fish.

Also can we get rid of Cracker jacks. I find it very offensive and I've been bedriddin and overly sensitive in my safe space these last few days.[/QUOTE]

There you go!....Being a sensitive 21st century kind of person. Theres hope for you yet

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post

Mush dish? A nice goat cheese grits base with a touch of blackened spice to for a shrimp and grits dish in nearly unbeatable. Grits should never, in any situation, be "mush".
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Depends on how you cook it.
    Blech...
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock