Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Re: 1st In-Season COVID Outbreak-Titans/Vikings

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    You just lost any respect I had for you. Welcome to Loba's Ignoratory, JohnnyOneNotePerson. Maybe the 43-Man Squamish Team down there can use another water boy.
    You work for the government or the media or the pharmaceutical cartel do you?

I noticed that you were able to give a long insult, but you were unable to specifically mention exactly what was wrong with what I said. I've gotten that type of reaction a number of times before, not necessarily here on this board, but on the internet in general.

You, I assume, have a good grasp of the thoughts that the TV wants you to have. Those thoughts that the TV gives you are paid for by Bill Gates, among others.

Press in His Pocket: Bill Gates Buys Media to Control the Messaging
    By Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
    Children's Health Defense

September 5, 2020

A Columbia Journalism Review expose reveals that, to control global journalism, Bill Gates has steered over $250 million to the BBC, NPR, NBC, Al Jazeera, ProPublica, National Journal, The Guardian, the New York Times, Univision, Medium, the Financial Times, The Atlantic, the Texas Tribune, Gannett, Washington Monthly, Le Monde, Center for Investigative Reporting, Pulitzer Center, National Press Foundation, International Center for Journalists, and a host of other groups. To conceal his influence, Gates also funneled unknown sums via subgrants for contracts to other press outlets.

His press bribes have paid off. During the pandemic, bought and brain-dead news outlets have treated Bill Gates as a public health expert—despite his lack of medical training or regulatory experience.

Do you have anything to rebut that? Or are you limited to "snark" without any specific content?

Blog Entries

Re: 1st In-Season COVID Outbreak-Titans/Vikings

can we stop the politicizing please?

Sounds like 4 Titans players and 5 staff. Odd that they name the players but not the staff members.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    can we stop the politicizing please?

Sounds like 4 Titans players and 5 staff. Odd that they name the players but not the staff members.
    Yeah it is, but I think it's because players are required to go on the reserve/COVID list so everybody knows. (although I guess technically they could have been a close contact and be put on the list and not test positive)

Steelers/Titans being postponed (might just be until Monday)

https://twitter.com/SInow/status/131...516446721?s=20

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VermontRaven View Post
    Steelers/Titans being postponed (might just be until Monday)

https://twitter.com/SInow/status/131...516446721?s=20
    wow, I have to admit I am shocked. This can't be the only time someone will get covid, not now that they're traveling

wow, I have to admit I am shocked. This can't be the only time someone will get covid, not now that they're traveling
    Postponing until Monday for now makes sense. If there are no more positives, it'd give the Titans a day or 2 of practice and not change future schedules. But if there are more positives, I think they will have to postpone further. Imagine what would happen if multiple teams had an outbreak at same time.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VermontRaven View Post
    Postponing until Monday for now makes sense. If there are no more positives, it'd give the Titans a day or 2 of practice and not change future schedules. But if there are more positives, I think they will have to postpone further. Imagine what would happen if multiple teams had an outbreak at same time.
    but do the players who tested positive get to play, or are they quarantined? What about the Vikings who just played them?

If they just let em play through it, they may as well know more positives are coming

but do the players who tested positive get to play, or are they quarantined? What about the Vikings who just played them?

If they just let em play through it, they may as well know more positives are coming
    Players that are positive must sit out:

https://twitter.com/SeifertESPN/stat...986034689?s=20

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_Carcetti View Post
    Easy.

Just postpone next week's Titans-Steelers' game and make it up as part of a doubleheader, right?
    Exactly. The NFL is ill-prepared to handle this, as compared to the MLB and the NBA. This will compromise the integrity of the game. Teams will be playing on short rest or long rest vs. terms on regular rest.

Blog Entries

On another note, if you are an AFC North team, do you protest that the Steelers are going to be playing a short-handed Titans team? This is a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    On another note, if you are an AFC North team, do you protest that the Steelers are going to be playing a short-handed Titans team? This is a mess.
    There’s always a potential for that disparity due to injury anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    There’s always a potential for that disparity due to injury anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Injuries have always been part of the game. This is different.