Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: I smell a trade coming

Bring Suggs out of retirewhateveritis.....

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    We're gonna look at AB.

- Eric DeCulex

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Having to blitz as the primary means of generating pressure has been an issue for this team for a couple of years now. It just shows up against some teams worse than others.
    Ya they’re not great at creating pressure, I agree. They clearly go by the philosophy of coverage>pass rush, which I am also a believer. Pass rush would be nice but honestly I think it gets overrated. Unless you can get a Chase Young, which requires being terrible, then you build back end forward. And even if you get a Young type, I’m not convinced spending 25m on contract 2 is worth it. Regardless, improved pass rush would be nice but the passing game is far and away the most glaring hole imo.

We're gonna look at AB.

- Eric DeCulex
    I've been adamantly against this, but drastic times call for insane measures.

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Drastic times call for insane measures ITT

Blog Entries

I'm not against AB but you have to remember his suspension doesn't start until he's signed. So yeah, we could sign him, and maybe he would help us in the playoffs, but we wouldn't have him for ANY of our toughest games this year. Literally - they would have him for Browns, Jags, Giants, and Bengals to close the year.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I'm not against AB but you have to remember his suspension doesn't start until he's signed. So yeah, we could sign him, and maybe he would help us in the playoffs, but we wouldn't have him for ANY of our toughest games this year. Literally - they would have him for Browns, Jags, Giants, and Bengals to close the year.
    Doesn't matter as long as he's there come January.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    His suspension started week 1

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TTRaven View Post
    His suspension started week 1
    I've heard it reported both ways. They had the guy from the Sun on the radio earlier saying it only took effect once he signed with someone, but internet is saying otherwise. Looks like you are right.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Drastic times call for insane measures ITT
    What "drastic times?" We're 2 - 1, with cupcakes in the next 3 weeks (before our meeting w/Steelers in Baltimore). My father once told me, "Son, have patience. There are sunny days behind the storm." Danny was usually right, and it's right now to wait to see how our team responds in the coming month or two before going off the deep end... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    What "drastic times?" We're 2 - 1, with cupcakes in the next 3 weeks (before our meeting w/Steelers in Baltimore). My father once told me, "Son, have patience. There are sunny days behind the storm." Danny was usually right, and it's right now to wait to see how our team responds in the coming month or two before going off the deep end... Bc
    Amen. Way too much overreaction to 1 really bad game against 1 really good team in WEEK 3 in a season where Ravens have multiple ROOKIES playing key roles--Phillips, Queen, Harrison, Dobbins, Duvernay----these guys will be a lot better come January.

They are at a crossroads. They need a pass rusher. Good one's aren't cheap. You either think you're good enough to compete for a SB and pony up a high pick for a good one or you sit on your hands and bargain bin a guy like Clay Matthews. Those are really the only 2 options. They have other holes but that is the one that absolutely must be filled for this team to advance any further in the playoffs.