Page 1 of 15 123 ... LastLast

I smell a trade coming

Last nights game is what could make Decosta trade for a pass rusher or safety like we did with Peters last year. I don't think he will allow this team to have gaping holes in our defense with this many games left in the season. Who do you think we might trade for?

Someone that would be interesting to me is Derek Barnett from the Eagles. They are looking to be on a downward spiral and could look at getting some picks while they can. They're also looking to be up tight against the cap next year and possible the year after.

Re: I smell a trade coming

We're gonna look at AB.

- Eric DeCulex

It’s pretty rare for legit pass rushers to be on the trade block. They need to do something though.

I do think something might happen. Not sure who or what is available.

Hell sign Clay Matthews...Judon looked lost last night and had no energy.

Blog Entries

I smell a trade coming

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    We're gonna look at AB.

- Eric DeCulex
    Ravens should look at AB around Week 8. They are not going to beat KC in the playoffs unless they can get a WR who can get open and convert big plays. I love Hollywood, but almost any decent defense can contain one good WR if that is all the offense has. The Ravens desperately need another option in the passing game other than Andrews and Hollywood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GA_Baltimorean View Post
    Last nights game is what could make Decosta trade for a pass rusher or safety like we did with Peters last year. I don't think he will allow this team to have gaping holes in our defense with this many games left in the season. Who do you think we might trade for?

Someone that would be interesting to me is Derek Barnett from the Eagles. They are looking to be on a downward spiral and could look at getting some picks while they can. They're also looking to be up tight against the cap next year and possible the year after.
    Do you think Ben Powers has any real trade value? He isn’t sniffing any playing time with the Ravens, and the Eagles OL is seriously depleted.

“When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

They don't use Proche or Duvernay. Who knows if they're receiving options or not? Outside of Hollywood, the only WR who gets any targets is Snead.He's done a good job; not knocking him. But again you have a veteran blocking young players who may deserve a look.

Anyone think we can get Hurst for Andrews?

They need one more receiver. At this point Hollywood is better suited as a 2 (he could become a 1 but not yet), Boykin is a 3, Snead a 4. Even if they had Hollywood and another legit 2 it would make a big difference. It appears they thought Boykin would grow into that role (like a lot of people around here) but that looks bleak right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Do you think Ben Powers has any real trade value? He isn’t sniffing any playing time with the Ravens, and the Eagles OL is seriously depleted.

I could see them asking for Orlando and a pick instead. In that case, I think I would do it (pending on the pick). Maybe Decosta can Bill O'Brien them into taking powers and a 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by webbrick2007 View Post
    Great question from this guy...

Quote Originally Posted by webbrick2007 View Post
    What has Hurst done to make you think he is any better than Andrews? Dude is averaging 3 catches per game in an offense that has Julio and Ridley absorbing all the attention. If he was the main target like Andrews he would not be better.