Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Blog Entries

Re: Game’s Turning Point

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    Even on the hail mary at the end of the game KC was still playing man to man on the outside w/ no safety help
    I hope they take this game tape and simulate it in practice.

Seemed like they just played press man and blitzed over and over. They took away the middle and made it be on the outside receivers and Lamar to hit on the outside and deep. I might buy game pass just to watch the all22.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    I hope they take this game tape and simulate it in practice.

Seemed like they just played press man and blitzed over and over. They took away the middle and made it be on the outside receivers and Lamar to hit on the outside and deep. I might buy game pass just to watch the all22.
    The head scratcher is the that some of the passing concepts from the Browns and Houston games weren't used yesterday against the Chiefs.
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

Blog Entries

Game’s Turning Point

The head scratcher is the that some of the passing concepts from the Browns and Houston games weren't used yesterday against the Chiefs.
    I don’t get it. Don’t you think they would dial up some blitz beaters as well after they saw kc doing it over and over.

Bad coaching bothers me much more than players having a bad day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

First drive. Calls in the red zone were not good. They should have decided we are going to power run that ball in for a td. Kicking a fg felt like a KC win and it was.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    I don’t get it. Don’t you think they would dial up some blitz beaters as well after they saw kc doing it over and over.

Bad coaching bothers me much more than players having a bad day.
    I wonder how big a role James Urban has in gameplan?

Maybe it’s time to expand his role in the passing game, game plan and maybe even play calling.

[QUOTE=Raveninwoodlawn;1947507]And Bills.

I mean if we aren't going to complete passes down the field, this is what they are going to get in big games. It's one thing to run into those boxes of 9, but even in the first half when we threw, they were almost all within 5 yards of the LOS. You aren't getting anybody out of the box by throwing 4 yard passes either.

Sneed is a great vet, but you can't really threaten a team consistently deep if you only play one WR who can run by anybody. They should get Duernay more snaps running down the field. His speed is NEEDED badly.[/QUOTE
    This

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jfoh View Post
    First drive. Calls in the red zone were not good. They should have decided we are going to power run that ball in for a td. Kicking a fg felt like a KC win and it was.
    Even the passing concepts he called were odd. Why limit Lamar with a half field read? Spread em out you don’t condense space in the RZ

I wonder how big a role James Urban has in gameplan?

Maybe it’s time to expand his role in the passing game, game plan and maybe even play calling.
    A bigger question might be how big a role does Culley have . We’ve got a guy who coached the offense with Reid yet there is no indication that G Ro chooses to incorporate much of it into what we do.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    A bigger question might be how big a role does Culley have . We’ve got a guy who coached the offense with Reid yet there is no indication that G Ro chooses to incorporate much of it into what we do.
    True. But I’m thinking Urban because he knows Lamar the best.

Also, maybe Greg would feel the game better and lead the offensive players better if he were on the field instead of in the booth.